Get ready to have your worst nightmares come to life as Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights 11, the most highly anticipated Halloween event in Southeast Asia makes its spine-chilling return. From 29 September to 4 November 2023, prepare to scream like never before as this year’s event takes fear to a whole new level.
Embark on a journey through five terrifying haunted houses that will push your limits:
- All of Us Are Dead (in collaboration with Netflix) will immerse you in a bone-chilling haunted house experience based on the popular series.
- Rebirth of the Matriarch (presented by Coca-Cola Zero Sugar) resurrects the legendary character from the very first Halloween Horror Nights, as visitors step into a family home conducting a deadly ritual to bring her back to life.
- DIYU: Descent into Hell delves into Chinese mythology, where you face King Yama’s judgment and punishment for your earthly sins.
- Grimm Encounters offers a twisted take on beloved fairy tales, corrupted by the sinister tunes of the Pied Piper.
Stay tuned for the upcoming reveal of the fifth and final immersive haunted house, promising to be a nightmare like no other.
But the horrors don’t stop there! Traverse the park and encounter three bone-chilling scare zones:
- Dead Man’s Wharf introduces visitors to Madame Dragon, a fearsome Chinese pirate, and her eerie crew.
- The Hacker presents a terrifying cyber-hellscape ruled by a destructive A.I. entity that feeds on the desperate souls of humanity (presented by Tiger Soju Infused Lager).
- The Cursed Kiramam takes you to an Indian village cursed by vengeful gods, where the inhabitants endure perpetual torment.
Prepare for heart-pounding entertainment with two live shows every night:
- Judgement Day serves as the grand opening Scaremony, where an unfortunate soul attempts to escape final judgment amidst flames and fury.
- The Hacker: Game Over reveals how a malevolent A.I. invades and corrupts the virtual world of its victims, turning their games into nightmares.
For those with an appetite for more terror, indulge in King Yama’s Feast at Die-ning in Hell. Experience a multi-sensory dining nightmare, where three gruesome tortures—fire, blade, and blood—are served alongside a three-course meal. Brace yourself for chilling performances by King Yama’s dreadful demons.
Beat the queues and purchase original tickets online. Ticket options include early bird tickets, regular tickets, the Frights for Four bundle deal, the Halloween Horror Nights R.I.P. Tour, and the Halloween Horror Nights Express passes.
- Early bird tickets go on sale from now till 17 August, at S$89 for peak nights and S$79 for non-peak nights. You will receive a limited-edition Halloween Horror Nights souvenir, a S$5 Halloween Horror Nights food and beverage voucher, S$5 retail voucher and an interactive LED wristband with each ticket purchase.
- Regular tickets will go on sale from 18 August at S$89 for peak nights and S$79 for non-peak nights. Each ticket also comes with a S$5 Halloween Horror Nights food and beverage voucher, S$5 retail voucher and an interactive LED wristband.
- The Frights for Four bundle deal of four tickets comes with perks including early entry to the park at 4 pm and a Halloween Horror Nights set meal.
- The Halloween Horror Nights R.I.P. Tour is a guided V.I.P. experience which lets you skip the queues at the haunted houses and rides, in addition to enjoying special experiences such as Die-ning in Hell and a private meet-and-greet with select Halloween Horror Nights 11 characters.
- The Halloween Horror Nights Express pass allows ticket holders to skip the regular lines one time at all haunted houses, and the Halloween Horror Nights Express Plus pass allows ticket holders to skip the regular lines one time at all haunted houses, participating rides and attractions.
Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights 11 promises 18 event nights of pure terror, where you can also enjoy the park’s thrilling rides and attractions. Please note that the event is not recommended for children under the age of 13, and no costumes or costume masks are allowed.
Prepare yourself for the most unforgettable horror experience Southeast Asia has ever seen. Universal Studios Singapore Halloween Horror Nights 11 will leave you trembling with fear, long after the event comes to a haunting close.