The Mandai Wildlife Run will take off on 23 and 24 September 2023, as part of Singapore Zoo’s 50th anniversary or Golden ZOObilee celebrations.
Previously known as the Safari Zoo Run, Singapore’s signature wildlife run is back after a three-year hiatus, and the 13th edition will, for the first time, feature a line-up of health and wellness activities for all ages. From mindful yoga to dynamic spin classes, get charged prior to and on race days.
The refreshed format champions holistic wellness derived from being in touch with nature. Across the race venue, which spans Singapore Zoo, River Wonders and Night Safari, you can soak in the sights and sounds of nature and wildlife, and together, you can think about how to step forward for nature and wildlife by living more sustainably.
Participants are encouraged to Bring Your Own Bottle which can be refilled at water points throughout the parks to reduce waste, and they will receive medals recycled from past races.
The new Mandai Wildlife Run edition features all-new race categories, with something for everyone including a new leisure walk for seniors and corporate challenge. Running aficionados can take part in Day 1’s 5km Competitive Challenge (23 September 2023) to strive for their personal best. Day 2 (24 September 2023) will bring seniors, friends and families together for a fun time to bond with the 5km Fun Run, 5km Silvers Leisure Walk and 3.5km Ranger Buddies Family Dash.
- Dates: 23 & 24 September 2023
- Time: From 7 am
- Venue: Singapore Zoo, River Wonders and Night Safari, 80 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729826
Race Pack Collection
- Dates: 16 & 17 September 2023
- Time: 10 am – 6:30 pm
- Venue: West Lawn, Mandai Wildlife West 20 Mandai Lake Road Singapore 729825
Run entitlements include:
- Mandai Wildlife Run T-shirt (different T-shirt for children registered for the Ranger Buddies Family Dash)
- Mandai Wildlife Run Medal
- Mandai Wildlife Run Tote Bag (drawstring bag for participants of the Ranger Buddies Family Dash)
- Singapore Zoo and River Wonders race day admission (with race bib presented)
- Promo code for 50% off Night Safari Adult/Child admission (bookings to be made by 24 September 2023)
- Promo code for 30% off Bird Paradise Adult/Child admission (bookings to be made by 24 September 2023)
- E-voucher: $20 off Kydra products
- E-voucher: Complimentary Absolute Cycle rhythm cycling or pilates reformer class
- E-voucher: 20% off Collin’s ala-carte items
- E-voucher: $10 off LEGO products
6-Week Wellness Journey
In the weeks leading up to September, get race-ready with an array of health and wellness classes within the precinct of the Mandai Wildlife Reserve.
Check in to a running clinic to amp up your stamina, practise mindfulness exercises surrounded by the manatees in River Wonders’ Amazon Flooded Forest or try forest bathing in Bird Paradise’s immersive Nyungwe Forest Heart of Africa, to name a few. You can also indulge in morning yoga sessions, and then enjoy hearty meals at the different food and retail outlets in Mandai Wildlife West, the public space outside Bird Paradise.
After the run on 23 and 24 September, adrenaline junkies can head for outdoor spin classes at Singapore Zoo’s Pavilion by the Lake. Limited slots are available.
Activities are not limited to participants of the Mandai Wildlife Run and anyone can sign up.
Registration for the Mandai Wildlife Run is open from now till 4 September 2023, with Early Bird rates available until 14 July 2023.
After the Early Bird period, WildPass holders and Friends of Wildlife members get to enjoy 10% and 15% off regular rates respectively.
REGISTER HERE and follow the Mandai Wildlife Run Facebook and Instagram pages to stay updated on the programmes including up-close animal interactions, sustainability workshops and wellness activities during the race days.
Every race sign-up comes with Conservation Included, where a portion of proceeds goes into supporting conservation projects locally and in the region. As part of Mandai Wildlife Group’s precinct-wide efforts to lower its carbon footprint, e-vouchers will be issued instead of physical vouchers in the race packs.