Under Armour is empowering and motivating athletes everywhere to harness that “Real Tough” mindset and level up to their goals this year by teaming up with three UA athletes who know a thing or two about pushing past their limits.
Brooklyn guard Seth Curry, gold medalist and volleyball player Jordan Thompson and Netherlands Track & Field para-athlete Fleur Jong, are showing athletes everywhere how they find their “Real Tough” mindset in a series of inspiring content that provides a rare look at the inner mantras that drive them, the physicality of their training and the unwavering dedication they maintain to perform at their best.
Whether you are a basketball star, medal-winning volleyball player or record-setting para long-jumper, it takes resilience, will power and tenacity to push beyond the pinch point and achieve your goals. It also takes the right performance solutions like the UA RUSH Seamless Shortsleeve and UA SmartForm Evolution Bra to help you on the journey to compete.
UA Flow Dynamic
- INFRARED FABRIC DESIGN: The UA RUSH is powered by your body, there’s no off-switch – the infrared fabric is designed to help fight muscle fatigue for as long as you have it on.
- SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION: Seamless construction means you’ve got access to your full range of movement with no distractions.
- ULTRA BREATHABLE MESH VENTILATION: We added panels of ultra-breathable mesh ventilation in strategic areas, so your body cools down faster and more efficiently.
UA Rush Seamless
- LOCKED-IN SUPPORT: The supportive fit keeps both your foot and ankle secure, so you can switch up your workout with no lag time.
- UNREAL GRIP: The rubberless sole grips just about any surface, so you can crash jumps, lifts, quick cuts, and multi-directional movements with full support.
- RESPONSIVE CUSHIONING: A bouncy footbed and lightweight sole mean nothing slows down your next run.
Made with technology that the gives you back the energy you need to crush your goals in 2023, these UA training products are sure to support you as you dig deep and find what makes you Real Tough.