Satoshi Machida, President of Pan Pacific Retail Management (Singapore) Pte Ltd. (Head Office: Republic of Singapore) and member of the Pan Pacific International Holdings (PPIH) Group, announces the opening of “DON DON DONKI Jewel Changi Airport” in the large commercial facility at Changi International Airport- the hub of the world as well as the gateway to Singapore. The new store will have a dining hall that encapsulates an integrated lifestyle experience.
At Senraku Shokudo, there will be Japanese set meals with a choice of main and side dishes, consisting of freshly polished Japanese rice, miso soup, and freshly baked dashi-rolled omelet that is made to order.
In addition, New Agedako “Freshly Fried Takoyaki” which is a hot favorite item at our existing stores in Singapore will also be made available. “Wagyu Kushi”, another highly popular item among local customers will be offered because of its sought-after high-quality Japanese beef skewers at reasonable prices. With all these attractive offerings, it’s little wonder why queues are formed in Taiwan and Malaysia during its launch.
New mochi making machine will unveiled at Tomita Seimai using premium glutinous rice, look out for this new debut!
1st Halal corner in DON DON DONKI Singapore
A “Halal Corner” will be set up for the first time in Singapore, decked with over 100 local and Japan imported products. Ranging from beverages, snacks, noodles and sauces, to specially curated food products such as Sweet Potato cake, Kabosu cookies, organic matcha powder, cup noodles and cororo gummies.
Primarily to cater to the needs of customers from various cultural background, considering the location of the airport where a wide diversity of customers gather as we aim to create a store where our Muslim customers can shop with ease.
New FURU FURU Fruits Parlour
Get freshly squeezed fruit juices or “Ice Kachang” in selected fruit flavours at this new station so that you can enjoy the nutritional goodness and luxurious seasonal delicacies of Japan. Exclusively at Jewel Changi Airport store.
Pairing of Sen Sen Sushi and Sake Bar
Sen Sen Sushi, with the origins of its name symbolizing “Fast” and “Fresh”, we aim to provide genuine sushi made from the freshest ingredients sourced from many parts of the world.
If you don’t have the habit of consuming raw fish or are new to sushi, you are welcomed to indulge in a wide variety of broiled sushi. Using the finest quality rice in the Koshihikari series, cultivated only in the Nigata Prefecture, which is also known as the the Rice Kingdom in Japan, the rice is milled in-house to maintain its freshness and to produce a good balance of aroma, flavor, consistency and softness, combined with an unique blend of top quality red vinegar which is both fragrant and flavourful.
Situated together with an adjoining “Sake Bar” that offers over 40 different types of sake, be sure to indulge in a world class epicurean journey in uniquely Japanese style, with the superb pairing of sushi and sake.
New Store Opening Highlights
- Spin and Win (20 – 23 December) – Spend a min $50 in a single receipt to be entitled for 1 Free Spin (valid till 23 December)
- DONKI Member Exclusive:
- SPIN & WIN – Spend a min $50 in a single receipt to be entitled for 2 Free Spins
- LUCKY DRAW – Stand a chance to win 10,000 Dmiles! A min $50 spend in a single receipt entitles you to 1 entry. (valid till 26 December)
- STAMP CARD – Collect 1 stamp in your member app with every $50 spend at Jewel Changi Airport store. Receive a $10 voucher with every 3 stamps accumulated in the member app. (valid till 15 January 2023)
- UOB Joint Promotion – Redeem a complimentary DONKI foldable duffel bag plus luggage tag with minimum $100 spend using UOB cards. (Valid till 31 January 2023)
- New DONKI Member Sign-ups – Redeem a complimentary DONKI luggage tag with every new DONKI member app sign ups at Jewel Changi Airport Store. (Limited qty available) While Stocks Last.
Name: “DON DON DONKI Jewel Changi Airport”
Business hours: 10:00 to 23:00
Location: B1- 224, Jewel Changi Airport, 78 Airport Boulevard Singapore 819666
Access: Train/ Subway (MRT) East West Line “Changi Airport” Station directly connected to Changi International Airport Terminal 1. 10-minute walk from Terminals 2 and 3 via a connecting linkway
Parking lots: Airport Terminal 1: 2,500 (5,400 in other terminals)