Coolhaus, the ice cream brand from California, finally lands on Singapore shores with six delicious flavours! You can now taste the crowd-pleasing cool factor that is Coolhaus, beloved by celebs like Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Alba, and Zendaya.
Coolhaus has brought a selection of its delicious flavours to Singapore including:
- Peanut Butter ‘n Fudge: Deliciously chunky with the perfect balance of fudge to nutty butter, it’s chock-full of dark chocolate chunks, fudge swirls, and peanut butter.
- Mint Chocolate Chip: Hit the refresh button: indulgent dark chocolate chips matched with fresh mint leaf.
- Cookies ‘N Crème: The classic and beloved combo delivers that velvety texture of cream with crumbly cookie bites.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: All the chocolate. All the dough. Without any of the baking part!
- Vanilla: Swipe right to match this with dessert, or single serve it for a solo sesh – no shame in that.
- Molten Chocolate: Chewy chocolate cake bites encased in smooth chocolate ice cream with rich fudge swirls.
Now available at Cold Storage, Giant Hypermarket, FairPrice Xtra, FairPrice Finest and selected FairPrice Supermarket stores across the island as well as online through Redmart for $13.95.
Diners at Privé can tuck into a delectable Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie for $15.50, with more restaurants announcing dessert creations soon.
Coolhaus has collaborated with Classic Fine Foods as their distribution partner in Singapore.
What is Perfect Day Animal-free Dairy?
Fermentation, the new alchemy: Perfect Day’s animal-free milk protein is the first of its kind, made by microflora, not cows, to make dairy protein that’s identical to what you find in traditional milk.
Perfect Day’s production process not only uses zero animals, it reduces water use by up to 99%, emits up to 97% less greenhouse gas emissions, and uses up to 60% less non-renewable energy compared to conventional production methods.
Perfect Day’s process starts with helping microflora adopt the DNA instructions to make whey protein. The microflora are then placed in a fermentation tank along with water and plant sugars to ferment. As they ferment, the microflora produce whey protein identical to whey from a cow.
The milk protein is filtered, leaving only pure whey protein, made with zero animals that’s ready to be used to make the decadently delicious Coolhaus ice cream.
This kinder, greener milk protein is not only entirely animal free, it is also lactose-free, cholesterol-free and hormone- and antibiotic-free.