For the first time in over 50 years, Subway is bringing to life its very own museum, also known as the Subway Big Museum of Taste, from the 10 – 30 August 2022, exclusively in Singapore.
Spanning over 6,000 sq ft, Subway’s Big Museum of Taste offers a discovery into one of the world’s largest Quick Service Restaurants (QSR), made experiential through digital installations and interactive activities, all in time to commemorate Singapore’s National Day.
It will be located at the first level of 11 Prinsep Link – a State Property managed by the Singapore Land Authority.
Featuring nine never-before-seen interactive installations across four zones, the museum promises you a fun-filled experience. Behold the seven-metre-long iconic and longest-running Italian B.M.T. sub right at the entrance of the museum, offering you a grand welcome.
To effectively manage the crowd, you are required to register online prior to your visit to the museum, before you can collect your near field communication (NFC) tags at the museum, at the start of your journey.
Discover the history behind one of the world’s largest and most renowned quick service restaurant brands, through insta-worthy feature walls and fun trivia games. Additionally, you will have a truly immersive experience by going behind-the-scenes and becoming their own sandwich artists, assembling their virtual sub.
Before saying goodbye, you can enjoy a sweet treat of freshly-baked Subway cookies and Coca-Cola, but not before browsing our limited-edition museum merchandise at the gift store. You can look forward to bringing home their very own exclusive Subway-branded socks, pop sockets, t-shirts, pillows, tumblers and more!
Singapore Book of Records
To mark the momentous launch, the museum has also been certified by the Singapore Book of Records for being the “First Sandwich-Based Museum in Singapore” and the record-breaker for the “Largest Sandwich-Making Game”. The Singapore Book of Records is a non-profit organisation established to compile and adjudicate all national records.
“What’s Your B.M.T.” campaign
Subway’s Big Museum of Taste is one of the activities supporting the brand’s “What’s Your B.M.T.” campaign, which encourages you to explore and discover the meaning behind your own interpretation of B.M.T.
In line with the campaign, Subway is also delighting you with its classic Italian B.M.T. and has unveiled two upgraded versions – B.M.T. Double Cheese and B.M.T. Plus – now available at all Subway Singapore restaurants islandwide.
The campaign will also be bringing to life the Subway beloved brand mascot, SubBro, in a larger-than-life 3D advertisement, from 10th August to 6th September 2022, at the TenSquare billboard just overlooking the Subway Big Museum of Taste along Prinsep Link.
Experience the Subway Big Museum of Taste
- Entrance: Looking for the most insta-worthy spot? Look no further than the entrance where the seven-metre long iconic Italian B.M.T. sub sits as a grand welcome to all Subway fans. Don’t forget to pose and tag us at #SubwaySingapore #BigMuseumofTaste & @subway.singapore
- Registration Counter: Flash your e-tickets and receive your NFC tags for entry! Please be reminded to redeem your tickets online as tickets are not sold at the museum to manage the crowd.
- Zone 1: Discover the story behind the original submarine sandwich brand and its evolution to becoming one of the largest and most iconic quick service restaurants in the world!
- Zone 2: Think you are a 100/100 Subway fan? Challenge yourself to a perfect score on all 20 Subway trivia quizzes!
- Zones 3 & 4: Build and assemble your own digital sub – “knead” bread dough, “slice” some vegetables and even show off your moves in a dance off!
- Redeem your free cookie and Coca-Cola on us while you browse through our limited edition merchandise at the gift store.
All tickets have to be redeemed here, tickets are not available for purchase at the museum.
Spend $12 in any Subway Singapore restaurants to redeem one ticket or $20 to redeem two tickets. Restaurant spending is only applicable for walk-in and takeaway, not applicable for orders made through third-party food delivery apps and/or websites.
Children aged 11 years old and below enjoy free entry.
Address: 11 Prinsep Link, Singapore 187949
Date: 10 – 30 August 2022
Opening Hours: Monday – Thursday (10 AM – 9 PM); Friday – Sunday (10 AM – 10 PM)