Subway is introducing the all-new Shrimp to its menu in Singapore, making it the first Subway restaurant in Southeast Asia to bring this delight to its guests.
Following the success of Shrimp across other Subway restaurants in Taiwan, Japan and South Korea, you can now get your hands on Shrimp Rendang, which will be available islandwide from today till 28 June only.
In addition, Subway is also bringing back its beloved Chicken and Beef Rendang – and the seasonal favourite Pandan Cookie – alongside the new, sumptuous Shrimp option.
You can pair the new options with Subway’s array of fresh vegetables:
- Shrimp Rendang – Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Onions & Sweet Corn
- Chicken or Beef Rendang – Old English Cheddar Cheese, Mixed Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumber, Mixed Pepper and Onions
Available in Shrimp, Chicken or Beef, the Rendang sub, salad or wrap and Pandan Cookie will be available at all Subway Singapore restaurants and across delivery platforms GrabFood, FoodPanda and Deliveroo.
- Shrimp Rendang sub starts from $7.90 for a 6-inch and $12.90 for a footlong
- Chicken Rendang sub starts from $7.30 for a 6-inch and $12.30 for a footlong
- Beef Rendang sub starts from $7.90 for a 6-inch and $12.90 for a footlong
- Pandan cookie starts from $1.40
This return of Rendang is perfectly timed as friends and families reunite with the easing of restrictions and the Hari Raya season – where the new Shrimp Rendang can add another delightful dimension to buka puasa or any indulgent meal.