Watsons embarks on a first-of-its-kind partnership with Amazon Singapore to launch a dedicated storefront on the world’s largest e-commerce marketplace today.
Committed to ‘bring more to customers’ lives’, Watsons now offers more accessibility to its extensive range of beauty, health and personal care products to its online customers.
They include reputable brands such as Aveeno, Bioré, Cetaphil, Bifesta, Wavertree & London, L’Oréal Paris, Oral-B, and brands exclusive to Watsons, including Dr Bronner’s, Anessa, Heroine Make, Tsubaki, ZA, as well as other items from Watsons’ house brands, ranging from facial care to health supplements through its standalone storefront on Amazon.
Offering a new, faster and hassle-free shopping experience, customers can now get their hands on Watsons’ daily essentials at the comfort of their homes and have their items delivered directly to their doorstep via Amazon’s FREE two-hour scheduled delivery on orders above $60.00.
In celebration of the launch, customers can enjoy FREE two-hour scheduled delivery on orders above $25.00 from now to 10th February 2022.
Watsons x Amazon Special Deals and Promotions
To celebrate the launch of Watsons on Amazon, Prime members can look forward to exciting unprecedented discounts and deals across Watsons house brand, bath and body, skincare, haircare and beauty products on every weekend from now till 6 February 2022.
Watsons House Brand
- 45% off selected Watsons supplements
- 60% off Collagen by Watsons facial care range
- 3 for $5.00 selected Watsons hand sanitizers
Bath and Body
- 2 for 39% off Dove body wash
- 35% off selected items from Aveeno baby range
- 39% off Neutrogena Rainbath
- 25% off selected items from Lux body care range
- 20% off Jorubi Aloe Vera Gel 120ml
- 50% off selected items from Gillette facial care
- 50% off selected Dr Wu skincare range
- 40% off selected items from Olay Retinol Night range
- 2 for 30% off selected items from Moist Diane hair care range
- 30% off selected items from Daeng Gi Meo Ri hair care
- 37% off selected items from John Frieda hair care
- 30% off selected items from Tsubaki premium range
- 2 for 30% off selected items from RYO hair care range
- Up to 35% off selected items from Kosé Cosmeport hair care
From now to 6th February 2022, there will be Buy 1-Get-1 Free deals across selected products including:
- Watsons House Brand: Selected facial and wet wipes, shower gel, sun screen, and more
- Bath and Body: Selected items including Dove Micellar shower gel, Olay body wash, Sato Hakubi collagen drink, Swisse Vitamin C Effervescent Tabs, and more
- Skincare: Selected items including Bio Essence mask, Bioré cleansing oil sheet, Avène Hydrance serum, Derma Lab cleansers, and more
- Beauty: Selected items including Peripera Ink Airy Velvet lip tint, Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer, Revlon Colourstay Makeup, Clio Superproof Pen Liner, and more
Shopping Just Got Faster
Watsons Online customers can now take advantage of the three-hour delivery for a nominal fee. For orders above $28.00, the delivery fee is only $2.99; while a $10.00 delivery fee is charged for orders below $28.00.
For now, this speed delivery service is available to residents who live within a 3-kilometer radius of these 9 Watsons stores, namely Artra, Causeway Point, Clementi Mall, Compass One, Great World City, JEM, Northpoint City, Paya Lebar Quarters and Whitesands. The service will be implemented progressively to across 75% of Watsons stores islandwide by end-Q1 2022.
Grab and Pay with GrabPay
In addition to the existing range of payment methods that Watsons accepts, such as WeChat Pay, AliPay, Dash, as well as a host of credit/debit cards and American Express, customers at all Watsons stores can now also pay for their purchases via GrabPay digital wallet.