For the celebration of Easter, Capitol Singapore and CHIJMES have transformed their grounds into an egg-ducational and eggs-ploratory wonderland to welcome curious minds of all ages.
From 2-11 April 2021, Capitol Singapore’s Outdoor Plaza has been transformed into an exhibition playground featuring life-sized egg displays of 10 animals, such as the platypus, octopus, clownfish, sea turtle, emperor penguin and ostrich, that provides families with an interesting fact learning journey.
At CHIJMES’ Lawn, the young and young at heart will enjoy a playground with neon colourful LED swings, seesaws and comfy beanbags. Children are invited to spot eggs that lit up in the dark while adults learn about different cuisines from around the world such as sushi from Japan, burritos from Mexico, dim sum from Hong Kong, pho from Vietnam and more.
Digital Egg Hunt
Spot QR codes on eggs hidden in digital screens or stashed away at participating outlets to win prizes big and small. Up for grabs are S$5 vouchers all the way to bigger, more exciting S$50 dining vouchers and even concert tickets.
Little clues on where to find them will be released on the social media pages of Capitol Singapore and CHIJMES so make sure to pay close attention!
Be ready to fill your tummies with a tantalising spread of Easter-themed dishes, ranging from Sunday brunches to “eggs-traordinary” creations from the restaurants at Capitol Singapore and CHIJMES.
- 15 Stamford by Alvin Leung – Easter Sunday Brunch
- The Atelier – Easter Sunday Family Brunch with a kiddie playground with fun activities, a movie screening and an Easter bunny cookie making session.
- Broadway American Diner – Enjoy seasonal specials such as the Easter Ham Cheese Bagel at $9 nett at Berthold Delikatessen and Hot Cross Burger with Grilled Chicken at $18++.
- Frieda – German Easter Brunch at $68++ per person
- HolyCrab – Get a free omelette worth $16 with every $180++ spent.
- At La Scala Ristorante – savour the Easter Sharing Menu for 2 at $110++.
- Carmen’s Best Ice Cream – Children get to enjoy free rainbow or chocolate sprinkles with every dine-in ice cream ordered.
- Nalan Restaurant – 20% off thosai dishes
- NOW Bakery – Enjoy 15% off on Classique/Hokkaido series with minimum purchase of two
- 365 Juices – 1-for-1 fruit juices (limited to first 50)
- Anglo Indian Cafe & Bar
- Set 1 ($22.80) – Steamed Basmati Rice, Egg Curry and 1 soft drink (lunch only)
- Set 2 ($25.80) – Egg Biryani, Raita and 1 soft drink (lunch and dinner)
- IndoChine – Rack of Lamb at 20% off ($36.80++)
- Paprika & Cumin – 3-course Easter feast ($48++) with Avocado Devilled Egg, Orange Glazed Salmon and Bunny Carrot Cake or sip on the Bunny Mary Cocktail at $15++.
- The Winery Tapas | Bar – Spanish Tortilla at $12 (U.P. $15) and Posh Pancake at $15
- Señor Taco – chilaquiles at $25++ and Mexican Caesar Salad with Egg Dressing at $15++
Lastly, At Goshen Art Gallery, get exquisite Tea Sets for $1,000 (U.P. $1,280) and tea cups at just $100 (U.P. $180).