This Ramadhan, Hilton Singapore is bringing back its popular verified as Halal Iftar buffet pop-up restaurant, complete with a rooftop dining experience and sunset views on the hotel’s 24th level.
The hotel’s team of chefs have combined their treasured family recipes to present a carefully curated spread of over 30 dishes, ranging from all-time crowd favourites to home-cooked dishes. Served to table, the Iftar buffet is verified as halal by Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura.
- 19 April – 9 May 2021
- Level 24 (Panorama Venue), Hilton Singapore
- Weekday (Sundays to Thursdays): $74++ per person
- Weekend (Fridays and Saturdays): $80++ per person
- Weekday (Sundays to Thursdays): $37++ per child
- Weekend (Fridays and Saturdays): $40++ per child
Children aged 5 to 12 years old/children below the age of five dine on complimentary
- Group Bookings: Get 15% off with a minimum of five adult diners (maximum eight adults). An advance reservation of a minimum two days is required.
- Stay & Iftar Buffet with savings of up to 26 percent and priced from $256, is inclusive of an overnight stay, Iftar buffet for two persons, in-room sahur breakfast set, and complimentary Wi-Fi. The package is fully prepaid upon booking and non-cancellable.
For those who prefer to breakfast in the comfort of their homes, the chef’s to-go nasi ambeng is perfect for two persons.
Available for pick-up only at the hotel, the set features steamed white jasmine rice served with five home-cooked dishes that include spiced beef rendang, sambal chilli lala with petai, ayam masak merah, spicy chermoula seabass and egg shashuka.
Affordably priced at $38, it is inclusive of a complimentary kueh platter.
All prices printed herein are in Singapore dollars and subject to seven per cent GST and 10 per cent service charge.