Sofitel Singapore City Centre partners with One Faber Group to put forth a fun-filled adventure as part of the Singapore Tourism Board’s SingapoRediscovers campaign.
Centered around the theme of three destinations – City, Hilltop, and Island, an exciting line-up of exploration experiences are specially curated and bundled for an unforgettable staycation retreat.
Available for bookings via Klook from now until 31 March 2021, for stays until 30 June 2021, the City to Hilltop Adventure features a one-night stay in a Luxury Room, dining experiences at both Sofitel Singapore City Centre and Mount Faber Peak complete with a welcome fun pack for two guests given upon arrival.
- One-night stay in a Luxury Room (King/Twin)
- Breakfast for two adults
- Tapas and Drinks for two at 1864 Lobby Lounge
- Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass Round Trip for two
- Singapore Cable Car Fun Pack
- Arbora Dinner Set Meal for Two
- Weekday (Monday – Friday) – $334.75++ (2 Adults)
- Weekend (Saturday – Sunday) – $419.71++ (2 Adults)
- Add-on: $120++ per child per night – Inclusive of breakfast, snacks at 1864 Lobby Lounge, Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass Round Trip and Arbora kid’s set menu
Terms & Conditions
- Singapore Cable Car Sky Pass round trip for two to be utilized during check-in or check-out day.
- Arbora Hilltop Garden & Bistro Set Meal for two to be enjoyed during check-in or checkout day
- In the event of unavailable table, due to private function/ overbooking of restaurant capacity at Arbora Hilltop Garden & Bistro Set Meal for Two at Mount Faber Peak, Arbora set meals may be served at Dusk Restaurant & Bar at Mount Faber Peak.
From the City
- Check in at Sofitel Singapore City Centre.
- Be welcomed by the curated fun pack (worth up to $59.80) loaded with exclusive merchandise including the Singapore Cable Car Foldable Recycle Bag, Disney Mickey Cap and Cable Car Model.
- Embark on a gastronomic adventure as you enjoy a leisurely afternoon in the company of Executive Chef Jean-Charles Dubois’ tapas platter paired alongside Head Mixologist Michael Mendoza’s selection of barrel-aged cocktails or handcrafted mocktails.
From the City to Hilltop
- Take to the skies with the iconic Singapore Cable Car
- Relax and indulge in a 3-course set dinner (worth $39++ per diner) of Western classics with an Asian twist at Arbora Hilltop Garden & Bistro
- Pen a wish on a wishing bell and hang it in the Arbora Garden or ring Poland’s Bells of Happiness to bring everlasting joy
- Treat yourself to a spot of retail therapy at the Singapore Cable Car Gift Shop
From the Hilltop to Sentosa Island
- Journey from Mount Faber to Sentosa after dark to enjoy a luge ride or wind down with drinks at one of the beach bars
Return to Sofitel Singapore City Centre to rest and recharge after a full day of re-discovering and wake up to a leisurely a la carte buffet breakfast in Racines, located on level 5 of the hotel. If time permits, squeeze in a dip at the 30-metre-long infinity pool set amidst the backdrop of the bustling Tanjong Pagar district.