Amazon launches Amazon Fresh in Singapore, the new and improved version of the ultrafast two-hour grocery delivery service Amazon Prime Now.
Amazon Fresh is free with Prime membership, which offers the best of shopping and entertainment from Amazon.
Improved Customer Shopping Experience
The Amazon Fresh experience has been designed to offer Prime members a one-stop grocery shopping journey on Amazon and the Amazon Shopping app.
New features in the Amazon Fresh shopping experience include:
- greater selection
- the ability to shop on desktop
- personalized product recommendations
- extended delivery window visibility
- ability to add items to existing orders
In addition to groceries, Prime members will also enjoy access to thousands of Beauty, Baby, Household, Personal Care, Toys and Electronic products. Prime Now will continue to remain available for a limited time to give Prime members the time to make the switch.
Fresh Local Food and Recipes
Amazon is collaborating with several local enterprises, like Cultured Greens, Hai Sia Seafood, Kee Song Chicken and Tiong Lian Meats to bring Prime members in Singapore their fresh and local foods from their favourite local brands.
In addition, Amazon is introducing a new Recipes feature with Amazon Fresh on Amazon.sg. Created in collaboration with Barilla, Knorr, Lemnos, Meat Affair, Wolf Blass, and more, Prime members will be able to whip up delicious dishes from popular recipes, including cocktails, with fresh local produce and ingredients from Amazon Fresh.
Great Deals at Low Prices
To celebrate the launch of Amazon Fresh, Prime members will enjoy up to 30% off selected products, 2-for-1 deals from select brands, gift-with purchase promotions, and seasonal favourites this holiday season. Amazon Fresh deals available from today until December 31, 2020, will include:
8 – 14 December
- Save 35% on selected meats from Hen Tick
- Save 30% on selected gourmet chilled, fresh and frozen products from Culina
- Buy 2 add 1 free on selected Catch Seafood products
- Buy 2 add 1 free on selected 3M Home and Kitchen products
- Save up to 50% on beers, wines and spirits from Asia Pacific Breweries; get additional S$5 off with a minimum spend of S$60
- Save 30% on select products for Health & Personal Care and Household essentials from Unilever (Dove, Lifebuoy) and RB Hyho
15 – 21 December
- Buy 1 add 1 free on selected Grain-Fed Beef, Organic Lamb, and Sausages from Ryan’s Grocery
- Save up to 30% on Laundry Essentials, Health and Personal Care with brands like Colgate, Corlison, Neutrogena, Nivea, and Greenlife
- Save up to 30% on Remy Cointreau products, with a minimum purchase of any three items
- Save up to 30% on selected CJ Korean products including Bibigo range of dumplings, gyoza and mandu
22 – 28 December
- Buy any two pints from The Ice Cream & Cookie Co at S$17.99; Buy 2 Add 1 Free on Cups from The Ice Cream & Cookie Co
- Get a free Mistral Purifier worth S$69 with minimum spend of S$88 on Nestle products
- Save 30% on selected products from beloved baby brands including KIDZLOFT, Bloom & Grow, Tommee Tippee, ITOTS
- Save up to 30% on select Truffle products, Pasta and others from Wholesome Harvest
- Save up to 30% on Skincare & Makeup from Florray
Ultrafast Delivery and Extended Returns Window
Prime members in Singapore can continue to enjoy free, ultrafast two-hour delivery for orders above S$60 on tens of thousands of groceries and local favourites via Amazon Fresh, even on Christmas.
For Prime members who need that very last-minute Christmas gift or grocery, be it toys or turkey, Amazon Fresh also offers even faster and convenient one-hour delivery service at a nominal fee of S$9.99.
Customers can buy gifts with confidence knowing that thousands of items shipped are eligible for free and convenient returns and this year’s return window is even longer – items shipped between now and 31 December 2020, can be returned until 31 January 2021.
Try Amazon Fresh with Prime today
The new Amazon Fresh benefit is included with the Amazon Prime membership, where Prime members enjoy free shipping on hundreds of thousands of eligible local items, plus free shipping on orders over S$60 from millions of international products from Amazon US.
Prime members also enjoy access to exclusive and award-winning Amazon Original series and other popular movies and TV shows with Prime Video, and a growing collection of free games and in-game benefits with Prime Gaming. New customers can enrol in a 30-day free trial. After the free trial, Amazon Prime is just S$2.99 per month.
In addition, new Prime members can enjoy S$20 off their first Amazon Fresh order with a minimum spend of S$60 using the code FRESH20.
Prime members who want to experience Amazon Fresh can visit here.