Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel opens its brand-new coworking space. Integrating fresh options with its newly revamped food and beverage offerings, the modern concept is vibrant and eclectic.
It embodies the best of both worlds – working in a comfortable hotel environment with all the convenience of an office. This is specially designed for guests who wish to enjoy their work time out of their home.
With attractive early bird prices for the first 50 sign-ups, Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel has a number of packages to ensure a productive workday ahead in Food Capital and Tempo Bar.
- $16/day (usual $32++)
- complimentary high-speed internet
- full day parking
- 30 pieces of A4 black and white printing
- complimentary mail service and storage.
- 50% off business support charges and a 20% corporate discount for meeting usage and dining
- $35/day (usual $70++)
- Includes all ‘Millennium I’ benefits
- complimentary gym access (by appointment)
- delicious dining options (Bento Lunch Set or 2 options of snacks from the Alfresco Menu)
- $88/month* (usual $176++)
- Includes all ‘Millennium I’ and ‘Millennium II’ benefits
- 1-hour complimentary usage of meeting rooms
Guests can also enjoy dining at the newly revamped Grissini as well as Alfresco Dining. Presenting an elevated dining experience, feast your senses on delicate showmanship as our team of chefs prepares handmade pasta and josper-grilled premium meats and seafood at the live kitchens and enjoy a pleasant surprise of complimentary housemade bread and condiments served to your table from a condiments cart.
For a safe and pleasant dining experience, enhanced precautionary measures are in place at our restaurant.
With health and safety issues being at the forefront of people’s minds, the Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel has stepped up precautionary measures to ensure the protection and well-being of guests. Guests are assured of Millennium Hotels and Resorts’ (MHR) 10 key hallmarks of cleanliness and safety designed to safeguard guests. The “We Clean. We Care. We Welcome.” campaign upholds the highest standards of safety and cleanliness in all MHR hotels around the world.