Shopee is expanding on its initiatives to help brands and retailers launch, scale, and succeed online, starting with its annual Shopee 10.10 Brands Festival.
This 10.10 Brands Festival, Shopee enhances its support for brands with the launch of its Shopee Media Agencies Partner Program (SMAP) covering seven markets. This strategic program is the region’s first and largest of its kind, comprising five leading global media agencies:
- Dentsu Aegis Network
- Omnicom Media Group
- Publicis Groupe
- Havas Group
Shopee will equip media agencies with in-depth knowledge and skills on using Shopee’s suite of brand marketing tools including advertising solutions such as Shopee Ads, products such as in-app branding assets and other value-added services. Shopee will also provide the media agencies with a deeper understanding of e-commerce through the sharing of best practices on store management, campaign execution and optimisation.
As brands invest more in growing their online presence, SMAP will enable media agencies to leverage a wider range of e-commerce tools to maximise the return on investment of their clients’ media spend.
In addition, media agencies and their clients will also have the opportunity to get exclusive first-hand access to Shopee’s new marketing solutions and products.
Amplifying Online Presence
Aside from SMAP, brands can further elevate their online presence and scale their e-commerce business with Shopee’s strong ecosystem of solutions:
- Robust logistics and warehouse solutions – Shopee’s strong logistics support enables brands to fulfill their orders with ease, especially when sales volumes are high. Brands can tap on Shopee’s optimised network of warehouses to ship out orders more efficiently, including the use of data to forecast demand so that brands can better allocate their resources.
- Easy-to-use brand marketing tools – With Shopee’s custom-built Shop Decoration Tool, brands can easily customise the layout of their Official Stores to reflect their brand image and identity. This is especially useful for brands to build authentic connections with their customers through enhanced brand storytelling.
Highlights of Shopee 10.10 Brands Festival
The Shopee 10.10 Brands Festival will feature almost 3 weeks of supersized brand promotions and back to back Super Brands Days. In Singapore, the festival will run from 21 September to 10 October, with key highlights including:
- Daily Midnight Brand Flash Sale
- Daily 25% cashback
- Daily Million $ Discount
- On 10 October, look out for over 150 limited time branded deals and flash vouchers subsidised by Shopee as part of the Million $ Discount program
- 2-Hour Brands Flash Sale featuring up to 80% off Xiaomi, Adidas, Acer, Kinohimitsu, OSIM, Paula’s Choice, Pampers, and more
- Launch of Shopee Premium – A dedicated in-app space featuring premium brands such as LG Beauty, L’Occitane, and Calvin Klein, offering users exclusive access to content and deals
Find out more about Shopee 10.10 Brands Festival here.