AIRZONE finally reopens after gaining approval from the Singapore authorities. Both adults and kids can finally defy gravity and feel themselves ‘walking on the moon’ again in this unique indoor attraction at City Square Mall.
With the health and safety of its guests and crew as the top priority, AIRZONE has introduced safe management measures, with significantly reduced capacity for each session. With a higher frequency of cleaning high touch surfaces, the number of sessions per day has also decreased. The suspended ball pit will be replaced with an inflatable goal post and a large inflatable ball, which is an activity more compatible with safe distancing.
The revised operating hours are 12 PM to 8:30 PM, with last entry at 8 PM. The session timings are listed below:
- 1st session: 12 PM – 1 PM
- 2nd session: 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- 3rd session: 3 PM – 4 PM
- 4th session: 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- 5th session: 6 PM – 7 PM
- 6th session: 7:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Guests must also follow the protocols as listed below.
- Book Online. AIRZONE is only accepting guests who have a pre-booked a session. This allows them to manage capacity and effectively implement safe distancing measures.
- Safe Distancing. There can only be a maximum of 5 people per group and at least 1 metre between groups/individuals. Guests are to follow the crew’s instructions and stand in-floor markings to facilitate safe distancing.
- Temperature check. Mandatory temperature screening will be done at the entrance. Guests who are unwell will be asked to seek medical attention immediately.
- Safe Entry & Contact Tracing. SafeEntry process will be implemented at entry and exit. All guests will be required to check-in and out.
- Hand Sanitizing. Hand sanitizers are available at the entrance and exit. Guests are reminded to practise good hand hygiene.
- Cleaning & Disinfecting. AIRZONE is adopting a rigorous cleaning and disinfecting reime in line with NEA guidelines. Staff will clean and disinfect high touch elements after every session.
Everyone can also take a break at the free-seating cafe, FreeTime, directly opposite the AIRZONE counter. Drinks, snacks and coffee are available for sale and a variety of XBOX games can be played, starting at $5 for two hours or $10 for the whole day.
Other than that, it is a space where parents can feel free to take a seat while waiting for “Airstronauts” to finish their session.