Over 80% of F&B stores and retail outlets in Changi Airport and Jewel Changi Airport (Jewel) have reopened and are ready to welcome guests with attractive promotions and enhanced delivery services. Attractions in Jewel have also resumed operations today, including Canopy Park and the Changi Experience Studio.
To safeguard the health and well-being of shoppers and diners, all retail and F&B establishments have put in place the necessary safety measures, as well as stringent cleaning and disinfecting regimes. Contactless payments, takeaways, self-pick-ups and deliveries are also available where possible.
List of promotions
- Participating retail outlets in Jewel (3 – 26 July)
- 7% off purchases of S$80 and above in a single same-day receipt at participating retail outlets.
- Redeem a S$10 Jewel voucher with a minimum spend of S$80 nett in a single retail receipt for the first 500 shoppers daily. Voucher can be used to offset your next purchase on the same day.
- Shoppers can make redemptions at Jewel L1 concierge.
- Participating retail outlets in T1 and T3 (3 – 19 July)
- 7% + 7% off with a minimum spend of S$30, valid for Changi Rewards members
- Spend with Mastercard to redeem a S$10 Changi Gift Card with S$100 spent from 3-5 July or a S$5 e-Voucher credited to your Changi Rewards account with S$70 spent on 10-12 July and 17-19 July.
- Shoppers can make redemptions at T3 B2 Customer Service Counter.
- Participating outlets in T1 and T3 (From 10 April) and Basement 1 of Jewel (3 – 26 July)
- At Changi Airport, spend a minimum of S$10 in a single, same-day receipt at participating stores in the public areas of T1 and T3 to enjoy one (1) hour free parking.
- At Jewel, spend a minimum of S$80 nett in a single, same-day retail receipt at Basement 1 to redeem a $5 Grab voucher or two (2) hours’ free parking.
- Both carpark promotions cannot be used together
For those who still prefer to dine in the comfort of their own homes, Changi Airport and Jewel also offer enhanced delivery and drive-thru options.
Order from up to five of your favourite F&B joints at Changi Airport at no marked-up prices and a flat delivery fee of S$5.
Changi Rewards members can also earn points with every order. Alternatively, guests can pre-order meals from any of the 10 popular Jewel eateries such as JUMBO Seafood, Yun Nans and Kam’s Roast, and do a self-pick-up as they drive through Jewel’s Drop-off Point.
From 10 June till 9 August, guests can do their pick-up at Jewel Level 2 Drop-off, Pillar 6 to pick up their orders, with operating hours from 11 AM to 9 PM daily. Orders have to be made at least 1 hour in advance from the pick-up time.