With the announcement of the extension of the circuit breaker period till 1 June 2020 to stem the spread of COVID-19, Nikon School will be offering more courses online in the month of May.
These free, in-depth courses, are held on Zoom and are interactive, where participants are encouraged to ask questions.
For the month of May, Nikon School will be covering a myriad of photography genres – sports, underwater, wildlife and macro, and photography techniques – lighting and framing your subjects.
These courses are conducted by award winning photographers and, Masterchef Top Five contestant, Aaron Wong will be conducting two of these courses. He will be sharing his awe-inspiring images of the deep blue sea in “Underwater Photography” on 7 May and on techniques of shooting underwater in “Composing Underwater” on 16 May.
Online Courses Available
- Long Exposure – Jonathan Mohan
- Creating a YouTube Video – Lawrence Pang
- Bird Photography – Eunice
- Creating Winning Shots – Liew Tong Leng
- Capturing the Moment – Kenny Lee
- Underwater – Aaron Wong
- Spiders of Borneo – Nicky Bay
- Composing in the Waters – Aaron Wong
- Stock Photography – Carli Teteris
- Framing It Right – Garick Bay
- Lightning and Composition for Portraiture – Cole Kor
- What’s in My Video Bag – Lawrence Pang
- What is Raw Video – Albert Yap
- Newborn Photography – Kenny Lee
- Sports Photography – Liew Tong Leng
- Discovering Wildlife – Andrew JK Tan
- Food Framing – Eleanor Tay
- Fundamentals of Portraiture – Cole Kore
- Dance Photography – Shaun Ho
For more information about each course and for the full schedule, please visit here.