Shopee announces the launch of the Shopee Seller Support Package (SSSP), created to help local sellers and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) navigate the current economic environment. This package will see Shopee providing local sellers and SMEs with support totalling S$1 million.
The package aims to aid local offline retailers in establishing an online presence and diversifying their revenue streams while helping existing sellers further scale their businesses during this time. The package is part of Shopee’s region-wide initiative to support local sellers and SMEs during this unprecedented time.
The SSSP aims to benefit sellers in 3 areas:
- Lowered advertising, cashback and free
shipping costs: Sellers who register for the package will receive two weeks
of free enrolment to the Coins Cashback & Free Shipping Programme, as well
as S$100 in the form of vouchers and paid advertising credits.
- The Coins CashBack Programme is an opt-in programme Shopee offers to selected sellers to boost seller traffic and sales performance through cashback vouchers and marketing channel exposure on Shopee.
- The Free Shipping Programme offers sellers free shipping on selected products.
- Current sellers on the Coins Cashback and Free Shipping Programme: Sellers already under the Coins Cashback & Free Shipping Programme will receive S$200 in the form of vouchers and paid advertising credits.
- Helping new sellers succeed online: Shopee will offer training and support to help new sellers start, grow and succeed on Shopee. New sellers will receive four weeks of free access to the Coins Cashback & Free Shipping Programme, as well as S$120 in the form of Shopee-sponsored vouchers and paid advertising. Eligible sellers can also receive additional funding of up to S$9,000 through the recently announced E-Commerce Booster Package developed in partnership with Enterprise Singapore.
In addition, Shopee will also sponsor additional user vouchers through the #SGUnited Shopee Support Local campaign. During this trying time, Shopee aims to ensure this campaign spotlights local businesses, driving more visibility and sales to them by directing traffic to their online stores.
In fortifying its commitment to helping local businesses tide through the current economic climate, this package will see Shopee providing local sellers and SMEs with support totalling S$1 million.
Learn more about the Shopee Support Program here.