Kitchen Joy introduces the new Salted Egg Shrimp Steak Burger S$3.40. The patty comprises well-seasoned and succulent shrimp bits, all enrobed in a deep-fried breaded crust. Then, it is layered with a luscious and piquant salted egg sauce and sandwiched between two fluffy buns.
The Salted Egg Shrimp Burger joins a previously launched line-up of:
- Teriyaki Steak Burger – S$3.20
- Fish Steak Burger S$3.20
- Shrimp Steak Burger S$3.20
All the patties are made with the meat of sustainably farm-raised animals. To ensure the quality of the burgers, all burgers are freshly packed.
From now till 13 March 2020, get the Kitchen Joy Salted Egg Shrimp Steak Burger at only S$3.40
From 3 February to 13 March 2020 (11:59 PM), all 7-Eleven outlets will also run a contest — 20 winners will each get to walk away with an S$50 7-Eleven voucher.
How to participate
- Purchase Kitchen Joy Salted Egg Shrimp burger from any 7 Elevens outlets.
- Scan QR or visit here to fill up personal details.
Terms & Conditions
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Kitchen Joy Salted Egg Shrimp burger must be inclusive in the purchase.
- Keep the original receipt as proof of purchase.
- Closing date: 13th March 2020, 11:59 PM (GMT+8)
- Winners will be announced via email on 18 March 2020.
- Management’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
Kitchen Joy’s burgers are available here and at 7-Eleven.