abillionveg announces its inaugural 2020 Singapore Top 50 Vegan Dish Awards. Paying tribute to the best vegan dining options in Singapore, this list is a result of reviewing nearly 10,000 vegan dishes in Singapore by abillionveg members.
The best-of-the-best vegan dishes in the Singapore Top 50 Vegan Dish Awards list hail from some of the country’s finest vegan-friendly dining establishments. With over 85% of Singaporeans eating out at least once a week, this list is set to be the go-to list for consumers and food aficionados alike who are increasingly interested in the concept of clean and sustainable eating for the benefit of their personal health and the environment.
The Singapore Top 50 Vegan Dish Awards list is a smorgasbord of restaurants, cuisines and food types. Travel around the world, vegan-style, with cuisines such as Chinese, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Middle Eastern and Southeast Asian. The list has something for burger and dessert lovers too.
Top 10 of Singapore Top 50 Vegan Dish Awards list:
1. Beyond Sausage Hot Dog (Oasis, Grand Hyatt Singapore)
2. Teriyaki ‘Meat’ Balls (Afterglow By Anglow, Keong Saik)
3. Hainanese Chicken Rice (Privé, Tiong Bahru)
4. Fluffy Vaffles with Vegan Ice Cream (Well Dressed Salad Bar & Café, South Bridge Road)
5. Lion’s Mane Truffle Burger (nomVnom Bistro, Clarke Quay)
6. Soya Ice Cream (IKEA Bistro)
7. Pan-Fried Impossible Gyoza (EMPRESS, Asian Civilisations Museum)
8. Vegan Protein Bowl (Avorush, Asia Square)
9. Chili Krab Burger (VeganBurg, Eunos)
10. Veganlicious (Shake Farm, Telok Ayer)
abillionveg is a community-driven review platform that helps people across the world discover plant-based menu items, packaged foods and environmentally friendly consumer products. abillionveg’s members earn credits when they post reviews, which convert into donations for animal and marine life conservation groups. The company plans to donate US$1-million in 2020.
For more information about the Singapore Top 50 Vegan Dish Awards, visit here.