As part of JUMBO’s continuous efforts to enhance its offerings to cater to changing consumer preferences, JUMBO Seafood, Chui Huay Lim Teochew Cuisine, Zui Yu Xuan Teochew Cuisine, and Singapore Seafood Republic are launching Bento Boxes priced affordably at $10.80 and $12.80 nett!
Available for takeaway and delivery, customers can choose from six different bento combinations specially created to feature a variety of signature flavours for a truly satisfying meal at their convenience.
The new JUMBO Seafood Bento Boxes feature crowd favourites such as Deshelled Prawns Stir Fried with Chilli Crab Sauce. Other seafood options include prawns and sliced fish cooked with JUMBO Seafood’s signature sauces:
- Deep Fried Sliced Salmon with Nonya Sauce
- Sliced Salmon with Chef’s Special Spicy Sauce
- Deshelled Prawns Stir Fried with Sambal
Those who prefer meats can look forward to choices:
- Chicken Glazed with Tangerine Honey
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Mocha Chicken Fillet
Not forgetting the greens, vegetable options include:
- Braised Beancurd with Seasonal Vegetables
- Braised Eggplant with Fermented Bean Paste
- Broccoli Stir Fried with Minced Garlic
Each bento box is served with a choice of Egg Fried Rice or Steamed Rice.
These Bento Boxes are available at all JUMBO Seafood outlets (excluding JUMBO Seafood Riverside Point) for takeaway and delivery; available at the Singapore Seafood Republic for takeaway only.
Zui Teochew Cuisine
Customers can now enjoy Teochew specialities from the comfort of their homes or offices with these unique bento boxes, featuring highlights:
- Teochew ‘Puning’ Fermented Bean Chicken
- Pan Fried Kurobuta Pork Cutlet
- Kurobuta Pork Shoulder Butt Wok Fried with Bitter Gourd, Garlic and Fermented Black Bean
- Braised Duck with Beancurd
- Deshelled Prawns Stewed with Fresh Mushrooms
- French Beans Stir Fried with Minced Garlic
- Stir Fried Broccoli
- ‘Kai Lan’ Stir Fried with Minced Garlic
- Home-made Vegetable Skin Beancurd Braised with Fresh Mushrooms
All bento boxes from Chui Huay Lim Teochew Cuisine and Zui Yu Xuan Teochew Cuisine include a choice between Fried Rice with Preserved Olive Leaves or Steamed Rice.
All bento boxes will be available in the respective restaurants and delivery platforms on 4th March and 2nd week of March respectively.
Bento Boxes are available only for takeaway, or delivery via Deliveroo, Foodpanda or GrabFood. Customers may call in to place advanced orders for easy pick-up at the restaurants. Bento Boxes at Singapore Seafood Republic are available only for takeaway.
Items in Bento Boxes are fixed and cannot be replaced with any other menu items. Prices indicated are inclusive of GST. View the full Bento Box selections here.