Summer in Hokkaido is as magical as winter and Club Med Tomamu invites you to explore this beautiful season with 129 Days of Summer, an event from 6 – 27 September 2019.
Enjoy yoga in the mountains, meet local farmers, and dine on local and regional produce and specialities. Located in the heart of Hokkaido, this scenic resort is the perfect chance to experience the Japanese culture not commonly seen.
Apart from the usual summer activities such as Mountain Biking, Hiking, and Fishing, be at one with your body with Club Med’s specially curated programmes for this event.
- Discover Sweat & Breathe Class with Cheryl Lin of EAT, TRAIN, LOVE (6 – 12 September)
- Yoga & Barre Class with Betty of Yoga Lab (13 – 19 September)
- Restorative Yoga with Ming Li of EXHALE (20 – 27 September)
Document and share amazing snippets of your journey with Club Med to your friends and family. Take the most wanderlust Instagram-worthy shots anytime, anywhere with the resort’s whimsical programmes:
- Face Painting (6 – 27 September)
- Live Painting activity (19 – 23 September)
- Build your Own Microscope (19 – 27 September)
Become an Insider
Fully immerse yourself in the culture of Japan with the resort’s in-depth activities and exciting itineraries.
- Origami Making Class, Mochi-making workshop, Japanese Calligraphy workshop and more (6 – 29 September)
- Bread Making Class (6 – 27 September)
Green Beats Festival
Club Med introduces its first-ever eco-music festival, Green Beats at Club Med Tomamu, Hokkaido for guests to come together and explore new conscious habits through hands-on workshops organised by local eco organisations and celebrate the beauty of nature with stellar performances by international celebrities from across Asia.
Green Beats looks to unite guests through eco and conscious communities across the region through electrifying music, exquisite food, and expressive arts from 14 – 16 September 2019.