Samsung announces the Galaxy Tab S6 – a new tablet that allows users to create and connect, enjoy immersive entertainment, and accomplish their goals wherever they go.
Redesigned S Pen Boosts Creativity and Productivity
Samsung’s signature S Pen has evolved to become the ultimate creativity and productivity partner. Now with built-in BLE remote control features including a gesture function called S Pen Air actions, the S Pen allows users to intuitively take selfies and videos or control the multimedia content users create even when the tablet is not in their hands.
Handwritten Samsung Notes can be converted to digital text and exported to formats like Microsoft Word with just one click. Aso, a new-and-improved version of Samsung DeX allows users to seamlessly transition to a PC-like experience.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Highlights
Galaxy Tab S6 packs new enhancements to its camera, including Samsung’s first dual camera with Ultra-Wide camera – allowing users to capture the scenery and landscapes just as they see them with a 123-degree field of view. Meanwhile, the Neural Processing Unit allows users to take professional photos through enhanced effects on their subjects.
Samsung is also bringing the on-screen Fingerprint Scanner to its tablet for the first time with Galaxy Tab S6. This convenience is further protected by Samsung Knox, Samsung’s defence-grade security platform. Moreover, the Galaxy Tab S6 becomes a hub of a connected experience that allows users to manage their appliances with SmartThings using Bixby – users can easily control their devices via voice commands.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Product Specifications
- Display – 10.5” WQXGA, Super AMOLED
- Colour – Mountain Gray, Rose Blush
- Dimension, Weight – 244.5 x 159.5 ×5.7mm, 420g
- Camera – 8MP(Front), 13MP + 5MP (Rear)
- RAM + Storage – 6GB + 128GB or 8GB + 256GB, MicroSD (Up to 1TB)
- AP – 7nm 64-bit Octa-core processor (Max. 2.8 GHz + 2.4 GHz + 1.7 GHz)
- Battery (Tablet, S Pen) – 7,040mAh, 0.35mAh
- Connectivity – Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, MIMO, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS – GPS + GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Sensors – Optical Fingerprint Sensor, Accelerometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- MIC – 2 MICs
- Video – Recording: UHD 4K (3840×2160) @ 30fps, Playback: UHD 8K (7680 x 4320) @ 30fps
- Audio – 4 speakers sound by AKG, Dolby Atmos
- Accessories – S Pen (in box), Book Cover Keyboard, Book Cover, POGO Charging Dock
Features may differ by country and mobile operator. All functionality, features, specifications and other product information provided in this document including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice.
Pricing and Availability
The Galaxy Tab S6 will be available from 24 August 2019 at local telecommunication operators (M1, Singtel and StarHub), major consumer electronics & IT stores, Samsung Experience Stores, Lazada Singapore, selected online marketplaces and at all other authorised retailers.
- Galaxy Tab S6 (10.5″) Wi-Fi (128GB) – $998
- Galaxy Tab S6 (10.5″) (128GB) – $1,098
- Galaxy Tab S6 (10.5″) (256GB) – $1,298
The following Galaxy Tab S6 accessories will also be available from 24 August 2019 to complement the Galaxy Tab S6:
- Galaxy Tab S6 Bookcover Keyboard (Gray) – $268
- Galaxy Tab S6 Bookcover (Mountain Gray, Cloud Blue, Rose Blush) – $108
- Galaxy Tab S6 S Pen (Mountain Gray, Cloud Blue, Rose Blush) – $138
- Galaxy Tab S6 POGO Charging Dock (Gray) – $88
For more information about the Galaxy Tab S6, visit here.