Happening over four weekends from 19 July to 12 August 2019, this year’s Sentosa Grillfest will feature the largest number of participating establishments, with 27 food and beverage (F&B) establishments set to offer a scrumptious range of tasty delights. Among them, six stalls will be set up right on the beach for the first time. Together, they will give guests over 130 F&B options to choose from.
Running from 4 PM to 11 PM on the following weekends:
- 19 to 21 July
- 26 to 28 July
- 2 to 4 August
- 9 to 12 August
Sentosa GrillFest will also feature exclusive highlights:
- A 3m-tall tepee BBQ pit on the beach where guests can look forward to having premium barbecued meats and dishes cooked to perfection by Chef Jeremy Cheok of Slake.
- Siloso Saison Pale Ale by Brewerkz – a refreshing beer brewed exclusively for Sentosa
- Sentosa GrillFest-exclusive offerings such as Gelatissimo’s “instagrammable” GrillFest Gelato Bomb (five scoops of Gelato served on a waffle basket with macaroons, colourful sprinkles, finished with a drizzling of chocolate or caramel sauce). Guests can whet their palate on a slew of other exotic options like grilled durian, bamboo rice and the plant-based “impossible” burger.
- The return of favourites from 2018’s Sentosa GrillFest, including the Sentosa GrillFest Gourmet Market, a collaboration with Angliss where guests can select raw ingredients of their choice for preparation by chefs onsite. Also returning are young F&B entrepreneurs – Kinsa Sushi and Wu Ke Shu Hainanese Satay.
Reducing single-use plastics
Guests are encouraged to join Sentosa in doing our part for environmental sustainability, by bringing along reusable utensils and containers to Sentosa GrillFest. Washing points will be provided for guests who decide to bring their own utensils and containers.
Getting to Sentosa GrillFest
Score $5 off your Grab ride into Sentosa by using the code “SentosaGrill”. The promotion is valid on each day of Sentosa GrillFest from 10 AM to 12 AM (except between 12 PM to 2 PM). Redemptions are limited to three redemptions per user and there are limited codes available so do come early.
Alternatively, take advantage of FREE ways to enter Sentosa, then make a beeline for Beach Station where Sentosa GrillFest will be located:
- From VivoCity, stroll across the Sentosa Boardwalk and into Sentosa for free. Once on the island, enjoy free travel on the Sentosa Express, Sentosa Buses and Beach Trams.
- Since 1 July 2019, all NTUC Union members enter Sentosa for free all-day on weekdays, and up till 12 noon on weekends. Just flash the NTUC Plus! card at the VivoCity Sentosa Express station or at the manned lanes at the Sentosa Gateway vehicular gantry.
- TransitLink Child Concession Card holders enjoy free entry into Sentosa via the Sentosa Express.
- Only the usual distance-based bus fare applies if guests take SBS Transit’s Service 123 into Sentosa, as no additional island admission fee is charged.
- Alternatively, enjoy free entry into Sentosa by cycling in or on your Personal Mobility Device.
- Island admission is also waived for guests travelling into Sentosa in BlueSG cars.
Other travel options:
- Guests driving in can park at the Beach Station car park. Drive-in rates via the Sentosa Gateway are $2 during lunchtime and after 5pm, with car park charges at $1.20/hour (based on per-minute charging of $0.02/min) at Beach Station.
- From VivoCity, take the Sentosa Express and alight at Beach Station. Selected TransitLink Concession Card holders enjoy a lower Sentosa Express fare of $2 per person (Senior Citizens Concession Card, Persons with Disabilities Concession Card, Workfare Transport Concession Card, Primary, Secondary, Junior College and ITE Student Concession Cards).
For more information, visit here.