TikTok the world’s leading live entertainment company, to support Grammy award-winning and Billboard chart-topping duo The Chainsmokers’ World War Joy Tour in Asia with the #WhoDoYouLove online challenge, launching in Singapore, Philippines and Thailand.
The #WhoDoYouLove challenge in Singapore starts from 24 May 2019 to encourage users to create their own videos featuring the duo’s latest hit single “Who Do You Love”.
For the most creative videos on TikTok, 10 lucky winners will be chosen to gain exclusive access to a meet and greet with The Chainsmokers in the participating markets during the tour in August. Winners also get to catch the hit music sensation and win special The Chainsmokers merchandise.
The Chainsmokers World War Joy Asia Tour Dates
- August 15, 2019 – Mall of Asia Arena (Manila)
- August 20, 2019 – IMPACT Challenger Hall 1 (Bangkok)
- August 21, 2019 – Singapore Indoor Stadium (Singapore)
- August 23, 2019 – AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena (Hong Kong)
- September 6, 2019 – KSPO Dome, Olympic Park (Seoul)
- September 7, 2019 – Creamfields (Taipei)
- September 10, 2019 – Mercedes-Benz Arena (Shanghai)
TikTok is now available in over 150 markets, and in 75 languages, with a robust localization strategy to encourage users to create and interact with content relevant to local cultures and trends.
To learn more about the #WhoDoYouLove challenge, please visit here.