Irone Kim | Sep 12, 2019 | 0
Quorn x Ichiban Bento unveil Meat-free Bentos for the conscious Singaporean
Quorn has collaborated with Japanese bento stalwart, Ichiban Bento, to unveil four delicious meat-free interpretations of Japanese classics.
Packed with nutritious ingredients, the four new meat-free options – Tsukune (meatball) Bento, Katsu Curry Bento, Nuggets with Yuzukosho Dip and Chawanmushi – creatively incorporate various popular Quorn products and are thoughtfully prepared by Ichiban Bento’s chefs for busy professionals on-the-go.
Quorn X Ichiban Bento Creations
Meat-free Tsukune Bento ($13.80)
Meat-free Katsu Curry Bento ($10.80)
Meat-free Nuggets with Yuzukosho Dip ($4.80)
Meat-Free Chawanmushi & Drink Bundle ($3.30) with any bento purchased (U.P. $4.30)
Ichiban Bento Outlets
- Alexandra Retail Centre (within Ichiban Sushi) #02-22
- Causeway Point (within Kuriya Japanese Market) #B1-17
- Jem (within Kuriya Japanese Market) #B1-01
- Jurong Point (within Daimon Food Alley) #B1-49
- nex #B1-K1
- Paya Lebar MRT station #01-10
- Tampines 1 (within Kuriya Japanese Market) #B1-07
- Tiong Bahru Plaza (within Kuriya Japanese Market) #B1-137
- Waterway Point (within Kuriya Japanese Market) #B1-20
- Northpoint City (within Kuriya Japanese Market) #B1-152
Starting today, all Quorn X Ichiban Bento sets will be available until 22 July at all 10 Ichiban Bento outlets in Singapore.