Irone Kim | May 23, 2019 | 0
Flowers are for boring people, gift a “Mushroom Bouquet” instead this Mothers’ Day
Steer away from the mundane this Mothers’ Day. Mushroom Kingdom introduces a DIY mushroom bouquet kit for Mothers’ day. You can now buy a DIY kit, assemble your unique creation, and give your mother an unconventional surprise.
View this post on Instagram
Instead of regular flowers, what about a mushroom bouquet from @mushroomkingdom_sg? These are available at $17.90 for a DIY Mushroom Bouquet Kit which includes fresh mushrooms and all the necessary materials to create the mushroom bouquet. Details on alvinology.com. #mushroomkingdom #mushrooms #mushroom #mothersday #mothersdaygifts
Each bouquet kit comprises of 250grams of Shiitake, White Button, Black Jelly Fungus, and other assorted mushrooms as well as all the materials required to assemble this bouquet. The bouquet will also come will filler flowers and materials to prepare the bouquet.
Here’s the step-by-step guide in crafting your own Mushroom Bouquet
- Create a cone-like shape with the paper provided and secure with double-sided tape. Do the same with both sheets of paper. Slot one cone into the other for a unique visual effect.
- Fold the sponge in half and use tape to secure the folded sponge.
- Insert satay sticks into the gap of the folded sponge and pierce Shiitake and button mushrooms onto the tip of satay stick. Alternate the placement of Shiitake and Button mushrooms.
- Insert the mushrooms (which are secured on sponge) into the paper cone.
- Add filler flowers behind the mushrooms.
- Insert Shimeji and Enoki mushrooms into the front of the bouquet.
- Roll-up the Black Jelly Fungus and insert them into the front of the bouquet.
Freshness of Mushroom Produce
Mushroom Kingdom partners farms in Kulai, a part of Johor Malaysia to bring fresh produce to customers every day. The proximity of the farms enables customers to receive fresh mushrooms within 48 hours of harvest.
The mushroom harvesting process starts off with selecting quality mushroom spores and sources of sawdust. Once harvested, mushrooms are delivered by refrigerated trucks to customers directly. Mushroom Kingdom currently supplies mushrooms to chain restaurants such as HaiDiLao and CreativEateries.
Purchase the DIY Mushroom Bouquet Kit
The DIY Mushroom Bouquet Kit costs $17.90. The kit will include fresh mushrooms and all the necessary materials to create a mushroom bouquet. Order your DIY Mushroom Bouquet Kit here.