Jetstar is giving away free flights and travel vouchers worth S$3,000 to #JetstarSpeedstars – avid runners who will don the special Jetstar race kit while running.
All runners are welcome. To take part, follow these three simple steps:
- Register to be a Jetstar Speedstar here
- A race kit containing a T-shirt and headband will be mailed to you. Wear the T-shirt and headband when going on your regular runs
- Try to get spotted by Jetstar scouts
From 19 April to 30 June, scouts will be roaming known running spots across Singapore in search of Jetstar Speedstars to reward them with free flights.
Runners can also stand to win S$100 travel vouchers by posting a selfie of themselves wearing the race kit on Instagram, as well as sharing the running location with the hashtag #JetstarSpeedstars.
With the Fast And Seamless Travel (FAST) suite of self-service options at Changi Airport Terminal 1, the airline aims to provide a speedy check-in service for flights departing Singapore.
The FAST suite of self-service options cut standard check-in times dramatically by reducing the amount of time that customers spend waiting in queues. These automated kiosks and bag-drop machines are located at Departure Check-in Hall, rows 8 and 9.
Simply follow the instructions on the kiosks for a seamless check-in experience:
- Scan your passport or flight itinerary
- Print your boarding pass and bag tag (if needed)
- Tag your bag and proceed to the bag drop
- Scan your boarding pass at bag drop kiosk
- Place your bag on the baggage belt to check-in the bag
For more tips on how to check-in FAST, watch this video.