A&W Restaurants officially opened its newest outlet at Jewel Changi Airport. The 80-seater restaurant, located at B2-209 of the mall, will operate 24/7 for a start to serve the area’s local footfall as well as travellers going through Singapore Changi Airport.
Take a look at our experience at A&W Singapore’s Jewel Changi branch here!
The outlet’s retro interior design boasts attitude, vintage American neon signs, an A&W Root Beer Hop-lady heritage poster, a life-sized Rooty – The Great Root Bear, and an authentic A&W Root Beer barrel chair adding to the new restaurant’s nostalgic ambience.
Here are some of the most missed and new delights to look out for at A&W Restaurants.
Comeback of the Classics
- A&W Root Beer (S$2.90) served in the signature ice-cold frosty mug
- Chicken/Beef Coney Dog (S$5.20)
- Curly Fries (S$3.60)
- Root Beer Float (S$3.50)
- Waffle Ice Cream (S$7.90)
- Chicken/Beef Coney Cheese Fries (S$4.90) from the USA
- Golden Aroma Chicken (from S$3.20) from Indonesia
- Cream Cheese Chicken/Beef Burgers (S$7.90) from Okinawa
- Waffle Sundae (S$4.90) from Thailand.
A&W Beary Meals for Kids
A&W Beary Meals (S$5.90) for kids will also be available. Each meal offers fun-sized fare which includes a choice of main, a serving of French Fries, and Milo or a juice drink – all served in a very special barrel from Rooty – the Great Root Bear.
A&W Restaurants Jewel Changi Airport outlet is in the midst of applying for Halal certification.