Fitbit and SNAP today announced the first-ever Bitmoji clock face that dynamically updates throughout the day based on your personal health and fitness data, activity, time of day, and weather through Bluetooth connection.
The new feature is available for free exclusively for all Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa family of smartwatch users. The Bitmoji smartwatch clock face is an expressive way to depict you living your best life 24/7.
Fitbit and Bitmoji are able to visualize and dynamically update Bitmoji avatars on the smartwatch clock face. The Bitmoji character changes based on what you’re doing, time of day, weather, and personal stats tracked by your device and synced within your Fitbit App to help give you extra motivation to be more active, create healthy habits, and celebrate personal achievements.
There are more than 50 Bitmoji clock face variations of the Bitmojis, including:
- Waving hello to start your day.
- Dancing with your alarm clock when it’s time to rise and shine.
- Throwing confetti after you crush your daily step goal.
- Relaxing when you’ve binged too many of your favourite shows.
- Meditating when you’re totally relaxed.
- On the treadmill after a great run.
- Becoming an avocado when you log food.
- Carrying an umbrella when there’s a chance of rain so you don’t get caught in a downpour.
- Sleepwalking when it’s time to catch some sleep.
The Bitmoji clock face is available now for download in the Fitbit App Gallery on the following Fitbit smartwatches: new Fitbit Versa Lite Edition, Fitbit Versa, Fitbit Versa Special Edition, Fitbit Ionic, and Fitbit Ionic: Adidas Edition.
Once you download the Bitmoji clock face icon, you will be prompted to connect your Bitmoji account using Snapchat via the Fitbit App settings page.