[Promo Inside] Native Kitchen is offering 15% off your bill with Mastercard from now until September 2019
Native Kitchen is the latest islander-inspired restaurant managed by Refinery Concepts. Opens on the first day of April 2019, the restaurant located within Village Hotel at Sentosa serves up authentic and wholesome cuisine from the tropics, in a setting that welcomes the sharing of meals and conversations.
The restaurant is helmed by Executive Chef Patrice Godino from France. Native Kitchen’s menu includes iconic dishes from various islands in Southeast Asia as well as the Polynesian islands.
The Best of Island Flavours
Here are some of the restaurant’s signature dishes that are bound to whet your appetite:
- Watermelon & Feta Salad ($14)
- Island Ceviche ($18)
- Big Kahuna Burger ($28)
- Mojo Pork Cubano Sandwich ($18)
- Misoyaki Butterfish ($40)
- Bebek Goreng ($25)
- Native Kitchen Nasi Lemak ($20)
- Hainan Island Chicken Rice ($24)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake ($22)
- Hula Pie ($20)
- Aloha Fish Tacos ($22)
- Sticky Island Wings ($16).
- A wide selection of Cocktails, Mocktails, Spirits, Beers, Wines and other refreshing beverages are also available.
Perfect for Big Group Gatherings
Sharing platters and live wood tables with space for up to 28 guests at a sitting are designed to suit families and groups of all sizes. A special Kids Menu is available for children.
Every morning, Native Kitchen serves a Breakfast Buffet for families and travellers staying at the Village Hotel at Sentosa. Guests can look forward to a wide variety of Asian and Western delights, fruits, cereals, juices, and hot morning brews.
The restaurant is also an ideal location for gatherings or very special social occasions. The 492 square-metre floor space can be customised to accommodate up to 133 seated guests or 200 standing guests in cocktail style. For larger events and groups, the restaurant has the option to extend into the hotel’s adjoining function room to host 320 seated guests in banquet style.
In conjunction with the restaurant’s opening, MasterCard holders can enjoy:
- Enjoy four main courses for the price of three (from 1 April to end September 2019)
- 15% discount off ala carte dishes (from 1 April to 30 December 2019)
Related Post: Crazy, artistic, or just hungry? This man took off his shirt, laid down on a table in Sim Lim Square and questioned "Why do we have to pay money for food?" and got a free meal