Irone Kim | Jul 15, 2019 | 0
9 Items in Living Coral the Living Colour of 2019
Pantone has announced the Colour of the Year is the Living Coral 16-1546.
You might be all wondering why does Pantone brand themselves as the worldwide standard for color communication and inspiration. Well, one thing is for sure every colour they dictate surely sells. From trendy fashion, technology to home decors, it has been proven the Pantone has set the mood.
On their Instagram post, Pantone describes Living Coral as an animating and life-affirming coral hue with a golden undertone that energises and enlivens with a softer edge. Sociable and spirited, the engaging nature of Living Coral welcomes and energises lighthearted activity. Symbolising our innate need for optimism and joyful pursuits and it embodies or desires for playful expression.
Get into the bandwagon with these Living Coral coloured items that will absolutely light up your New Year.
1. Up your watch game with these awesome Strap style and colour for only $79.00 from Apple.
Related Post: Singapore Grand Prix F&B deals: Sorbets at $10, caviar for $65 a tin and champagne at $35 a bottle
2. Brave cold weather with this Ultra Light Jacket from Uniqlo for just S$99.90.
3. A Contrast edge sweater would also be your go-to top this season for just S$59.90 get this in Mango.
4. Sip into serenity with the Eternal Summer Tea from TWG for only S$40.00.
5. Make a statement with your new go-to bag from Charles and Keith, get it for only S$89.90.
6. Get comfy during weekends with these slip-on for just S$10.46 from Rubi.
7. Reliable Bluetooth Speakers from Creative that are always on the go is absolutely a must have, get this for only S$69.00.
8. Always a step ahead with this Desk Planner for only S$8.99 from Typo.
9. Brighten up your home with this storage decor from Ikea for only S$70.00