Firefly by Jabees – Glowing Wireless Earphones to Bling Your Workouts
When I first unboxed a set of the new Firefly by Jabees earphones, the first impression I had was – “wow, that’s really bling!”. That was because of the transparent design with blinking lights. Newly launched in Nov 2018 by Jabees, Firefly is a bluetooth stereo wireless earphones, coming in two colours – black and clear.
The one I got was the clear version:
The Firefly has a list of unique features, including a fast charging feature whereby you can get up to 2 hours of music playtime with just 10 minutes of charging. Comparatively, most other brands would only be able to achieve around 45 minutes of playtime with a 10 minutes charge.
The Firefly also comes with a charging case, allowing users to charge up to 16 hours for extra playtime, which equals to being able to charge your earbuds 4 times.
Say goodbye to sound latency and unstable connections because the Firefly has the new Bluetooth 5.0 connection which gives users 2 times the connection speed and data transmission. This allows you to walk away from your device for up to 10 metres.
Related Post: Aloysius Pang says SMRT changed his life (for the better)--especially after his license got revoked
Another interesting feature the Firefly has is Situational Awareness. Studies found 8% of pedestrian accidents are caused by the usage of electronics. This feature enables external sounds to filter in to let runners, cyclists and daily commuters stay alert while still listening to their favourite music.
Other unique features include:
- Voice-controlled AI that is compatible with Siri and Google Assistant.
- Auto power on/off and reconnect.
- Stereo call.
- Graphene-Enhanced sound – constructs a rigid nanomembrane that is 100 times harder than steel with only a fraction of its weight. This improves the sound quality, tremble enhancements, noise isolation and overall sound quality.
- Intuitive control and very secure fitting which is perfect for sports. Cycle, climb, lift and hike without fear or losing and dropping your earphones.
- IPX5 Waterproof – The Firefly is patented water safe with nano coating by LIQUIPEL to protect against water, sweat corrosion and air moisture.
Technical specifications of the Jabees Firefly True Wireless Fitness Earbuds:
- Lightweight: 9.8g
- Dimensions of earbud: L24.2 x W17.1 x H26.1mm
- Bluetooth profiles: handsfree, A2DP/AVRCP
- Magnetic Charging Solution
- Automatic smart magnetic turn on/off
- Battery Type: Lithium polymer battery
- Capacity: 45mAh + 45mAh
- Up to 3 hours music playback time
- Up to 3 hours of talk time
- Up to 90 hours standby time
- Voice prompt in English and Chinese
- Certificate: BQB, CE, Rohs, FCC