It’s available for download for a free trial or you can buy it for US$24.99 for a 1 year/1 PC bundle or US$29.95 for Lifetime/3 PCs. Obviously, if you are buying it, just go for the latter for just about US$5 more for a lot more worth!
I would say the main perk is the ease of use to transfer files from PC to your iOS device and vice versa. For those who tried transferring files between iOS devices and Windows PCs, you been through the pain and I don’t have to elaborate on how slow and difficult it can get when it comes to various file formats and large volume of pictures or videos.
Some key highlights for IOTransfer include:
- Enables you to download online videos to your iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with ease.
- Allows you to download videos from 100+ sites, such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and more. It’s a pretty nifty YouTube video downloader.
- Supports a variety of video file formats, including .mp4, .avi, .wmv, .mkv and more.
- Automatically transfer online videos between your iOS devices and PC.
- Easily import any video source on your PC to iOS devices with one click.
- Allows you to directly sync videos/movies across iOS devices without iTunes or iCloud.
- Safely delete videos on iOS devices in bulk to free up storage space.
Unconvinced on how easy it is to use? Download the free trial to experience it for yourself before deciding if you are going to buy it.
Fundamentally, IOTransfer 3 is a simple yet effective iTunes alternative for you to transfer and manage your files between iOS devices and your Windows PC, as well as powerful video downloader and converter.
For those who like to watch offline videos on your iOS devices on-the-go or at your convenience without the need for Wi-Fi connection or to burn through your costly mobile data, you will be able to download videos using IOTransfer from 100+ video sites and watch them later on your iOS devices.
Additionally, IOTransfer also help you to import, export, and delete more contents, such as iBooks, Podcasts, Voice Memos, Apps in the MANAGE tab. This is perfect for those who dislike having to go through iTunes to manage everything on your iOS devices when connected to a PC.
IOTransfer also has a CLEAN feature which support the clearing of caches and junk files on your iOS device to help you free up more space.
A newly developed feature – AIR-TRANS, which adopts WiFi Direct technology, allows you to quickly and wirelessly transfer photos, videos, and other files between iOS device and PC on the same local network.
What’s more, another newly added Converter feature in VIDEOS can help you to effortlessly convert video files into various file formats including audio file formats and automatically transfer them to your iOS device. No more hassle over unsupported audio or video files!
GIVEAWAY FOR ALVINOLOGY READERS
Through a special partnership with IOTransfer, we will be giving away 3 sets of IOTransfer license codes to 3 lucky winners during one of our Monday giveaways on our Facebook page. Stay tuned for details and follow us on Facebook if you haven’t done so already! 🙂