Green Monday Group, creators of OmniFoods, announces the launch of Singapore’s first Green Common – a one-stop culinary destination for plant-based eating.
Open to the public on 19 January 2021, Green Common will serve a curated menu of fully plant-based dishes and offer meat-free cooking staples as well as the new-to-market OmniEat range of ready-made vegan meals at the store.
Offering the largest array of market-leading plant-based alternative brands in Singapore, conscious consumers will be spoiled for choice with access to over 50 plant-based products such as:
- Califia Farms
- Heura Foods
- Alpha Foods
- Just Egg
- Daiya Foods
- Beyond Meat
- Bite Society
- Moving Mountains
- Vegan Robs
- Simply Seven
In addition, Green Common will also debut the OmniEat range of vegan-friendly, preservative-free and MSG-free frozen ready meals. The range is made with OmniMeat and features Asian delights such as:
- OmniEat Truffle Gyoza (S$7.20)
- OmniEat Siu Mai (S$6.50)
- OmniEat Crystal Dumpling (S$6.20)
Green Common Cafe Menu Highlights
- Meat Lovers Pizza (S$19++) – a delicious blend of Moving Mountains and Beyond Meat Sausage topped with melted Daiya cheese
- Meatless Meatballs (S$14++) – made of hand-rolled OmniMeat and Beyond Meat Meatballs stewed in a rich marinara sauce
- Beyond Black Burger (S$15++) – starring a juicy Beyond Burger Patty layered with sautéed mushrooms, finely sliced cabbage and finished with a heavenly umami black pepper sauce and creamy vegenaise
- Hainanese Trick’en Rice (S$16++) – made with Heura ‘chicken’ and accompanied by homemade chili sauce, ginger paste and dark sauce
- Rendang Chicken Roti (S$13++) – a flavoursome curry of Heura ‘chicken’ and potato chunks served with freshly made roti prata
- Laksa (S$13++) – Heura ‘chicken’ complete with classic vermicelli noodles, beancurd and tau pok.
- K-Dog (S$17++) – Moving Mountains Hot Dog and Unlimeat “beef” slices topped with a sweet and spicy gochujang sauce, kimchi and nori flakes
- Omni Luncheon Fries (S$8++) – made with the new OmniMeat Luncheon
- HK French Toast (S$13++) – a crunchy brulee toast accompanied by a side of sliced banana, berries and maple syrup
From 19 to 24 January 2021, Green Common in Singapore will be offering exclusive rewards and promotions:
- First five dine-in customers everyday will receive a gift set worth S$50
- Customers who spend S$50 or above in a single receipt throughout the day will be able to redeem a free OmniMeat Mince pack voucher.
From 19 January to 19 February 2021:
- Diners with children below 16 years old receive a Luncheon Fries voucher on the house.
- Customers spending S$30 or above at restaurant on weekdays from 12 PM to 2 PM will receive 20% off their entire bill.
All promotional gifts and vouchers are limited and subject to availability. For more information, visit here.