Have a lavish affair this Christmas with an ultra-luxurious $100,000 Festive Hamper by Sofitel
Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa and SO Sofitel Singapore jointly presents the most luxurious gift this Christmas season – a festive hamper featuring a decadent selection of the world’s most sought-after fine foods and beverages.
Retailing at $100,000, the festive hamper is specially curated by our hotels’ culinary team, and includes Beluga caviar, top-of-the-range Kobe beef rib eye, and the super rare blue lobster (only 100 out of the 200 million lobsters caught annually are blue lobsters).
Tantalizing the palate further, the finest tipple make the hamper a gourmand’s dream, with the world’s most exquisite wines, that includes:
- A crystal decanter of Louis XIII cognac, the emblem of luxury and the French affinity for the good life
- A bottle of Chateaux Haut-Brion 1986 vintage, acclaimed for its deeply-flavoured, harmonious and earthy notes
- A bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne 1971 vintage, with its fruity notes and rich, toasted and spicy aroma that is intense yet elegant
- A bottle of bottle of Armand de Brignac champagne (also known as the Ace of Spades), with its marvelously complex and full-bodied bouquet that is both fresh and lively, with light floral notes.
Related Post: [Singapore Arts Festival 2012] Ciudades Paralelas (Parallel Cities) Hotel – Hotel Maids
Extending the luxurious experience, hamper recipients will also receive an array of vacation package at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, which includes:
- A 2-night stay at the resort’s finest room offering, the private Villa du Jardin
- A bespoke full-day spa package at award-winning So SPA, coupled with a 3-course organic wine dinner at The Garden Restaurant
- and the privilege of having Head Chef Simone Fraternali of acclaimed Italian restaurant ilLido at the Cliff on-site at the villa prepare a feast for a dinner party of up to 30 guests (excluding food and beverage cost for the party).
Completing the hamper, each recipient will also find a bevy of handcrafted holiday favorites including Sofitel’s traditional Christmas Pudding, a Ginger Bread House and a box of chocolate pralines, amongst an extensive list of other festive goodies.
Related Post: Street busker in Tokyo sung this 90s Beyond song in Japanese and moved a girl to tears