Jetstar Asia has a new membership programme for everyone looking for the next great travel deal.
The new Club Jetstar membership has the following features:
- exclusive member-only fares on selected flights, across the Jetstar network
- 20% discount on baggage and seat selection, on all flights
- early access to the biggest sale events
- partner offers
$48 for a year
So how does JetStar Asia justify the price?
Using a return trip between Singapore and Manila as an example, two passengers can save up to $84.80 ($52 savings on flights, $22.40 on checked baggage allowance, and $10.40 on standard seat selection).
Here are more details about the program:
- You can join the program using this link: bit.ly/clubjetstarsg.
- The joining fee costs $48. The annual membership fee of $49 is waived for the first year.
- Members will be able to book special Club Jetstar fares, if available, across the Jetstar network in Asia (3K), Australia (JQ) and Japan (GK).
- Club Jetstar fares will be displayed on the booking flow using a purple colour code, on selected flights and timings only.
- Members must log in to their Club Jetstar account, to access special fares and purchase discounted checked baggage allowance, and seat selection.
- Members can enjoy Club Jetstar perks immediately after they have signed up.
- Club Jetstar was first launched in Singapore in 2014.