Select Page

Come Buy Bubble Tea @ Toa Payoh Hub

Come Buy Bubble Tea @ Toa Payoh Hub
Come Buy @ Toa Payoh Hub

Come Buy @ Toa Payoh Hub

The Taiwan bubble tea craze is back in Singapore! Another Taiwanese bubble tea chain, Come Buy has entered the market to compete against the current two operators, KOI cafe and Gong Cha.

The name, Come Buy, sounds quite juvenile and generic, but apparently, they are quite a big international player, having outlets in five different countries, selling over 500,000 cups a day.

Their first outlet is conveniently located at Toa Payoh Hub, just a short walking distance from a KOI outlet. It is situated near to the bus interchange and directly opposite Burger King.

Rachel and I were drawn to Come Buy by the lack of queue (for now) and lower pricing (around $1 to 2 lower less than KOI per cup).

We tried their signature Passion Blast and Ultimate QQ Milk Tea. The latter comes with both pearls and chewy jelly strings. They were quite a mouthful to chew and took us a while to finish the drink, tiring our jaws out.

Ultimate QQ Milk Tea

Ultimate QQ Milk Tea

Overall, their tea quality is comparable to KOI and Gong Cha, but Come Buy lose out for the pearl texture which is a little too soggy for our liking.

Related Post:  The Minions are taking over McDonald's Singapore and here's what is in store

Like KOI cafe and Gong Cha, Come Buy allows customer to choose the degree of sweetness for their beverages. Their drinks come in two sizes – regular and large.

It is likely that I will still frequent Come Buy again because of their lack of queue and lower pricing though.

For those of you who tried all three bubble tea chains – KOI cafe, Gong Cha and Come Buy, which do you prefer?

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

About The Author

alvinology

Alvin is a marketer by day and blogger by night. He is a 100% geek who spends too much time surfing the web.

12 Comments

1. Belle

Hi, is it possible to have a franchise in the Philippines? If yes, how much it will cost? Pls send me a message if possible at my email [email protected].
    Thank you.

2. Sweetie

Hi, is it possible to have a franchise in Thailanand? If yes, how much it will cost? Pls send me a message if possible at my email [email protected]
    Thank you.

3. Wenny Indrajaya

Hi, is it possible to have a franchise in the Indonesia? If yes, how much it will cost? Pls send me a message if possible at my email [email protected]
    Thank you.

4. Stephanie

Hi, is it possible to have franchises in Makassar,south Sulawesi, Indonesia..? pls send me a message about the franchise’s detail at my email [email protected]

5. jimmy

Hi, is it possible to have a franchise in Medan, north sumatra. Please do send me an email about the franchise detail to my email : [email protected]

6. Loewihati Handoyo

Hi, would you please send me an email about the franchise detail to my email: [email protected]

7. Paula imelda

Can u send me an email regarding francise to : [email protected]

8. Vivie

Hi. I’d like to know the information regarding to “comebuy buble tea”. Please inform me about the franchise. My location is in Surabaya, Indonesia. So far, there is no “comebuy bubble tea” here. My email is [email protected]. Thank you.

9. Jason Lin

Hi, is it possible to have a franchise in Jogjakarta , Indonesia. Please do send me an email about the franchise detail to my email : [email protected]

10. stanley

hello..could you please find information for franchising at indonesia?especially how much to franchise this..thank you for helping me 🙂
    btw my email is [email protected]

11. yves

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. 水研社 Drink Tea @ Nex | A L V I N O L O G Y - [...] Come Buy, Drink Tea has a rather silly sounding, generic English name that makes it hard to recommend to…
  2. Drink Tea @ Nex | AnythingLah! Portal - [...] Like Come Buy, Drink Tea has a rather silly sounding, generic English name that makes it hard to recommend to…