Because Christmas log cakes are too ordinary…
Why not stack yourself a “Festive Egg Tart Christmas Tree” with Joy Luck Teahouse’s Festive Egg Tart Set?
The Festive Set includes two boxes of six assorted egg tarts, making it perfect for gatherings and the perfect gift of Joy & Luck (geddit?) for only $26.80 (UP: $30.80).
The set is available at Joy Luck Teahouse stores in Singapore from 1 to 31 December 2022.
Additionally, the popular Egg Tart Made with KITKAT will also return for the holiday season, decorated with Christmas toppers to complete the festive mood, and even a complimentary reusable bag.
The six flavours in the Festive Egg Tart Set are as follows:
- Lychee Popping Joy: Lychee popping pearls – enjoy the refreshingly sweet burst of lychee when the bubble pops.
- Pandan: Features pandan, one of Singapore’s quintessential and favourite flavours.
- Dark Chocolate: 72% dark chocolate, accompanied with buttery crust and silky custard.
- Original Cookie: The butter cookie crust is firm, yet with one bite it crumbles in the mouth, exuding buttery fragrance.
- Original Flaky: The puff pastry boasts a buttery note similar to the classic croissant’s, but its layers are flakier and airier by comparison.
- Egg Tart Made with KITKAT: First launched during Christmas in 2021, and now back as a limited-time-only offering. This rendition comes with a chocolatey KITKAT spread layered in between the buttery cookie crust and the signature smooth, wobbly and creamy custard. It also contains bits of crunchy KITKAT wafers, which give an added texture to the overall offering.