Razer announces that its annual flagship event RazerCon is set to take place on 15 October 2022. Razer CEO Min-Liang Tan will be kicking it off with an exciting keynote filled with updates from the brand, before handing it over to the events’ hosts, OTK members Rich Campbell and Cyr.
The highly anticipated event is sponsored by Qualcomm and presented by Intel, Facebook Gaming, Twinkly, Verizon, and Displate. In true RazerCon fashion, the livestream will feature exclusive news, a sneak peek into upcoming games, first-in-class entertainment, exciting giveaways, and much more.
RazerCon 2022 will be streamed live on Razer’s official Twitch, Facebook, and YouTube channels. The preshow will begin at 9am PDT, with the main event scheduled to run from 10am until around 4pm. As the brand’s flagship event, RazerCon 2022 will feature the following segments:
- A main keynote by Razer CEO and Co-founder Min-Liang Tan, filled with groundbreaking announcements from the brand.
- Sustainability updates and news that will empower both consumers and businesses to #GoGreenWithRazer
- Special reveals of new and upcoming Razer products by product leads.
- Exciting gaming showcases from gaming studios like Merge Games, Rogue Games, Thunderful, Notorious Studios, Apogee Entertainment, and Hidden Leaf Games.
- Exhilarating content and activations from this years’ presenting partners Intel, Facebook Gaming, Twinkly, and Displate.
- Special appearances from friends of the brand and incredible entertainment and live performances.
You will have the opportunity to win prizes from Razer and its partners starting from 15 September until 15 October during the livestream and can sign up from now to enter Razer’s Grand Raffle on the RazerCon website.
The brand is also collaborating with partners like Facebook Gaming, Twinkly, and Displate for a plethora of unique pre-show giveaways and competitions.
For more information on how to win, please see here.