Singapore-based modern home and lifestyle brand, IUIGA, launches its first “JellyVerse” NFT collection as part of their 5th Anniversary Celebration in Singapore starting from 16 August.
The NFTs, named JellyVerse, marks IUIGA’s entry into the Web3 world and the metaverse. The JellyVerse NFT design is a “jellyfish”, which represents the brand’s values in transparency, simplicity, inner peace and the emblem of transformation. It also symbolises IUIGA’s care for their consumers and its vision to offer premium quality home products at transparent prices.
Starting from 16 August, the JellyVerse NFTs will be given away based on spend:
- Spend S$200 and get 1 JellyVerse NFT
- Spend S$350 and get 2 JellyVerse NFT
- Spend S$500 and get 3 JellyVerse NFT
The first 1,000 customers who collect all THREE free JellyVerse NFTs will be awarded with a Collector’s Special Edition NFT with exclusive benefits and utility values below:
Short Term Utility Values
- 15% Cashback in the next purchase
- FREE Tarot Reading
- Up to 10% Discount off Regular Priced Merchandise
- Sure Win Spin
- Access to IUIGA’s Furniture Group Buy
Long Term Utility Values
- Free shopping cart for 3 exclusive winners
- Free 3D rendering
- Gift with Purchase
- Early access to new product launches and store openings
- First dibs to IUIGA’s major campaigns and events
- Exclusive invites to IUIGA events and goodie bag giveaways
- Mystery NFT Boxes with Preferential Discounts
Up to 500 JellyVerse NFTs are also available for individuals who actively engage with the IUIGA brand. For more, visit IUIGA’s 5th Anniversary Celebration website. You can also track the update of the “JellyVerse” NFT collection drop.
UIGA’s entry into NFTs is supported by AX Studio, a brand of Singapore-based tech unicorn Advance Intelligence Group. AX Studio is collaborating with its regional Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) partner, Atome, to include Atome as one of the payment options for the Collector’s Special JellyVerse NFTs drop.