Fairmont Singapore is set to debut a new immersive experience inspired by Sanrio’s most famous feline, Hello Kitty.
From 1 March for a limited time, a whimsical world of delightful adventures will come to life at the destination hotel to celebrate Hello Kitty. From Hello Kitty-themed treats and hotel stays to limited-edition collectibles and a larger-than-life mascot, there is something for Hello Kitty fans at Fairmont Singapore.
Hello Kitty Welcome
Avid fans eager for a first look at the supercute sensation can visit the larger-than-life figurine at Fairmont Singapore’s lobby from 25 February to 30 April 2022.
Upon arrival, guests will be greeted by a giant Hello Kitty figurine decked in green, providing the perfect backdrop for Instagrammable photo opportunities with the beloved feline character.
Afternoon Tea Indulgence
Anti:dote presents a delectably adorable Hello Kitty-themed afternoon tea that features a bevy of Instagram-worthy savoury and sweet creations fashioned after the adorable kitty.
The culinary adventure begins with a choice of:
- Hello Kitty – a refreshing Pink Flamingo tea fused with milk, strawberry, rose citric acid and aquafaba
- Dear Daniel – a zesty concoction made with butterfly pea, apple, cucumber, citric acid and coconut cream that will leave guests feeling cool as a cat
Anti:dote’s assortment of well-crafted sandwiches are poised to whet appetites as it features Kitty-adorned quiches and buns filled with crab meat and caviar; smoked salmon and trout roe with homemade lox; and a stout barbeque-glazed Kurobuta pork.
Rounding off the tea-time experience is a delightful array of sweet treats such as a choux puff piped with a creamy lychee custard filling; waffle and berries tea cake; as well as macarons and cookies. The afternoon ends with the delectable joy of spreading Devonshire clotted cream over a freshly baked scone, topped with Madagascan vanilla, lemon butter curd and strawberry marmalade.
Served from 2 March 2022 to 3 April 2022, Anti:dote’s Hello Kitty Morning and Afternoon Indulgence is priced at S$72++ per person or S$80++ per person for a choice of Amuse Bouche or S$88++ per person for two Amuse Bouches, which includes Hokkaido scallops and Kristal Caviar or a sous vide Japanese egg with truffles and butter sauce.
Reservations can be made directly at 6431 6156 or [email protected].
Purrfect Hello Kitty Staycation – from S$418++
Cosy up with the lovable Sanrio character at Fairmont Singapore’s Hello Kitty themed Fairmont rooms, with exclusive Hello Kitty collectibles including a limited-edition cushion, a Hello Kitty branded towel, mug, facemask and bowl as well as baked Hello Kitty cookies. Not forgetting Hello Kitty’s pal, Dear Daniel, treats will include a Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel drawstring bag, a cute door hanger featuring the duo, and a folder.
Guests will be able to bring home the coveted Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel collectibles for a lasting, endearing memory of their stay.
- Overnight stay in Fairmont Room
- 1 Breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 children
- 1 Set of Exclusive Hello Kitty collectibles per room, including:
- Hello Kitty Shaped Cookie
- Hello Kitty Towel
- Hello Kitty Shaped Cushion
- Hello Kitty & Dear Daniel Drawstring Bag
- Hello Kitty Disposable Mask
- Hello Kitty Mug
- Hello Kitty & Dear Daniel L-folder
- Hello Kitty Bowl
- Hello Kitty & Dear Daniel Door Hanger
- 1 Complimentary extra bed per room for children 12 years old and below
- Free unlimited high-speed WiFi for multiple devices
- Parking at Raffles City with unlimited re-entries for the duration of stay
- Access to outdoor swimming pools, fitness centre and spa facilities that include the jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and hot/cold plunge pools
The Hello Kitty staycation is available for direct bookings from now till 30 April 2022 via the Fairmont Singapore website. This is valid for stays from 1 March 2022 to 30 April 2022.