Buzud unveils its showroom located on level 1 of Raffles Hospital. The retail store will feature the patented Buzud Oxygen Concentrator which is HSA-approved, has an oxygen purity level of 93% to 96% when the flow rate is between 0.5 to 5L per minute.
The device is suitable for use at home and is especially beneficial for COVID-19 home recovery, for use by the elderly, and for individuals suffering from asthma.
Having an oxygen concentrator for use at home can serve different needs. For example:
- For people who are suffering from COVID-19, their lung function is severely damaged, and will need oxygen supply equipment.
- For people who are recently discharged from the hospital, they will need oxygen supply equipment to aid in their recovery.
- For the elderly at home, their heart and lung function tends to become weaker as they age and can’t supply enough oxygen, leading to them being in a bad mental state, so they need supplemental oxygen.
- For the elderly at home, for those who have the “3-highs” (high blood pressure, high blood sugar and high cholesterol), there is a high chance of them getting a stroke. If they get a stroke, having an oxygen supply equipment nearby will greatly reduce the chances of paralysis.
- For anyone in general, having enough oxygen will help protect your skin from accelerated aging and promote their metabolism, and will help with their skincare and bodycare.
- For people suffering from obesity, they will have problems with their respiratory system, and will need a ventilator to help them breathe better in their sleep. When they wake up in the mornings or before going to bed, they will usually need supplemental oxygen.
Other Buzud medical and beauty devices featured in the showroom include oximeters, special ventilators, blood pressure monitors, blood glucose meters and beauty devices.
585 North Bridge Road, #01-02 Raffles Hospital, Singapore 188770