Cointreau announces a month of Margarita-filled celebrations in bars, restaurants and shops in honour of the brand’s long-standing relationship with the cocktail.
In celebration of Cointreau’s history with the Margarita and perfectly timed to World Margarita Day, the brand is offering a month of activities and promotions in Singapore from today till 19 March. Cointreau has partnered with 11 top bars and restaurants across the island to offer special menus and giveaways to Margarita fans, including:
- Beast & Butterflies at M Social – Tipsy Margarity
- Beats Bites and Cocktails – Beats My Margarita
- Comida Mexicana – Passion Dragon Margarita
- Cuba Libre Café & Bar – Passionfruit Mango Margarita
- Foxtail – Oh Honey
- Gem Bar – Very Nice Margarita
- Lucha Loco – Mexican Sling
- Super Loco Customs House – Mexican Sling
- Super Loco Robertson Quay – Mexican Sling
- Papi’s Taco – La Diabla
- The Dragon Chamber – Dr. Tang Margarita
Each of the participating venues will offer the Original Margarita with Cointreau, tequila, lime and salt, with at least one twist on the classic throughout the month.
With over 300 international awards and more than 150 years of history, Cointreau’s exceptional quality has helped the brand earn its place as a favourite amongst bartenders in the most respected bars around the world. The iconic orange liqueur has notably been a key ingredient in the original Margarita since its creation more than 70 years ago.