Razer announces their new proprietary Razer HyperPolling Technology, debuting in the new Razer Viper 8KHz mouse, the world’s first esports gaming mouse with true 8000Hz polling rate.
Razer HyperPolling Technology surpasses the industry-standard 1000Hz polling rate with a true 8000Hz polling rate for performance at the speed of thought, ushering in a new era of gaming responsiveness, speed, and reliability.
With faster PCs and higher refresh rate monitors, higher polling rates can eliminate annoying micro-stutters, significantly improving gameplay performance when a fraction of a second can be the difference between winning or losing.
The Viper 8KHz is the first Razer peripheral to feature Razer HyperPolling Technology, marrying 3 key innovations in one device to create the world’s fastest competitive gaming mouse.
The 2nd-gen Razer Optical Mouse Switches and Razer Focus+ Optical Sensor, combined with Razer HyperPolling Technology, deliver a gaming mouse with unparalleled speed, precision, and responsiveness. The Switches have been improved with greater tactile feedback.
Eliminating the need for debounce delay used in traditional mechanical switches, this lightning-fast actuation is complemented by HyperPolling Technology to provide the lowest input latency. Ultra-fast and durable, the 2nd-gen Razer Optical Mouse Switches are built to last for 70 million clicks.
The Razer Focus+ Optical Sensor has an industry-leading 99.6% resolution accuracy, so even the finest movements are tracked with consistency.
- True 8000Hz (0.125ms) polling rate
- True 20,000 DPI Focus+ optical sensor
- Up to 650 inches per second (IPS) / 50 G acceleration / industry best 99.6% resolution accuracy
- 2nd-gen Razer Optical Mouse Switches rated for 70 million clicks
- True ambidextrous design with ultra-durable integrated rubber side grips
- 100% PTFE mouse feet
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity Adjustment (Default stages: 400/800/1600/2400/3200)
- Hybrid Cloud storage and on-board memory (4+1 profiles)
- Razer Chroma RGB lighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options
- 7+1 programmable buttons
- Advanced Lift-off/Landing distance customization
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- 1.8 m / 6 ft Speedflex cable
- 126.73 mm / 4.99 in (Length) X 57.6 mm / 2.27 in (Width) X 37.81 mm / 1.49 in (Height)
- Approximate weight: 71 g / 2.5 oz (Excluding cable)
A stark upgrade over its predecessor, the Viper 8KHz incorporates most of Razer’s technology innovations to achieve a level of performance bar none.