Casio collaborates with Pokémon to launch a new addition coming to the BABY-G line of women’s shock-resistant watches, the BA-110PKC, featuring the fan-favourite Pokémon, Pikachu, from the globally popular entertainment franchise.
This collaboration is an analogue-digital watch with an outdoor theme, representing the active image of the BABY-G brand. The entire BA-110PKC band showcases a camouflage pattern and female Pikachu with a heart-shaped tail.
The Pikachu design is infused with subtle details like the silhouette of the pink tail on the strap keeper and the Pikachu image etched on the case back. The hour and minute hands also evoke the face of Pikachu, a playful touch that will delight the wearer whenever they check the time.
- Construction: Shock-resistant
- Water Resistance: 100 meters
- World Time: 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off)
- Stopwatch: 1/100-second stopwatch; measuring capacity: 23:59’59.99”; split time
- Countdown Timer: Measuring unit: 1 second; countdown range: 24 hours; countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Alarm: 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm); hourly time signal
- Other Functions: Full auto-calendar (to year 2099); 12/24-hour format; button operation tone on/off; LED light with afterglow
- Accuracy at Normal Temperature: ±30 seconds per month
- Battery Life: Approx. 2 years on SR726W × 2
- Size of Case: 46.3 × 43.4 × 15.8mm
- Total Weight: Approx. 45g
This unique model comes in special packaging inspired by the iconic Poké Ball, adding to the unique experience of owning this Pikachu-themed watch.
BABY-G BA-110PKC will be launching during End February to the beginning of March 2021 at all G-SHOCK stores.