TPG unveils its $18 for 80GB SIM-only plan today as it expands its value-for-money mobile data plans for its customers.
TPG has set a new entry point for heavy data users looking for the best value mobile plan. For just $18 per 30 days, users enjoy:
- 80GB of data at 4G speeds
- 500 minutes of local outgoing calls
- 300 minutes of international direct dialling (IDD) calls to 21 countries
- 500 minutes of local outgoing call
- 50 SMS
- Free 2GB roaming data to selected countries including Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan,
- Free incoming calls and caller ID
- No contract and registration fees
This plan’s 300 IDD call minutes to 21 countries is ideal for users who need to connect with families abroad in areas without stable Internet connectivity.
For users who require additional IDD call minutes, TPG also offers one of the lowest IDD rates and IDD charges are in 30-second blocks. These noteworthy countries include:
Customers can sign up for the $18 for 80GB SIM-only plan from various TPG outlets and online. The plan will also be available on the new TPG SG app from February 2021 onwards.
TPG SG was launched to provide new customers with the option of registering and applying for their SIM cards online and getting them delivered to their doorsteps without additional costs. Furthermore, monthly bills, real-time data, voice and SMS usage can all be checked via the app, providing customers with a hassle-free experience.
For more information, please visit here.