PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay reopens unveiling Singapore’s first ‘garden-in-a-hotel’ experience with a unique focus on sustainability. Following a phased SGD45 million renovation, the 21-storey hotel creates a unique guest experience in the bustling heart of the Marina Bay area, seamlessly integrating eco-friendliness, well-being, and iconic design.
Iconic Design, Eco-friendliness, Well-being
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay is now home to several captivating features after its transformative makeover.
Upon entering the refreshed hotel, guests will be treated to a visual wonder of lush, biophilic features within one of South East Asia’s largest indoor atriums.
The hotel’s key attractions include the four-storey-high ‘Sky-Bridge’ where guests can marvel at the lush forest canopy and enjoy an immersive treetop walk experience. Pavilions, inspired by birds’ nests, are ensconced in the rich forest canopy, providing enclaves for guests to relax in.
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay intertwines luxurious landscapes with the iconic backdrop of soaring cinematic architecture. Featuring 370m2 of lush gardens and a 13-metre-high green wall, the hotel is home to over 2,400 trees, scrubs, and groundcovers that function as natural air purifiers.
The hotel also lives and breathes sustainability in its operations. The hotel provides glass bottles and a filtered water system in every room to eliminate single-use plastic bottles and utilises biodegradable packaging for amenities.
The all-day dining restaurant, Peppermint, uses sustainable and locally-sourced ingredients, keeping in line with the hotel’s green push forward. The restaurants will also offer hand-harvested produce from their urban farm by January 2021. Processes will also be implemented for food waste to be responsibly handled via a food digestor that breaks down food waste into nutrient water for the garden.
Fitness-focused patrons can enjoy the state-of-the-art gym, featuring two studios that enable a range of fitness classes to be conducted. Guests looking to take a break from the hectic pace of life can step into the tranquil environment of St. Gregory, offering signature treatments such as the Chinese Tui Na Massage and the Aromatic Body Bliss.
In the afternoon, guests are invited to cool off in the mineral water swimming pool, which is fitted with over 1,380 fibre optic lights that transform into a galaxy-themed pool at night. Awaiting final touches to its completion, guests can expect to be enthralled as, come nightfall, they can unwind in the club lounge beside the swimming pool and enjoy the expansive views of the iconic Marina Bay skyline.
To top it all off, PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay is also set to be a culinary haven. F&B experiences are taken up a notch with:
- Peppermint – local and international cuisine with farm-to-table concept
- Peach Blossoms – modern Cantonese cuisine led by award-winning Chef Edward Chong
- Atrium Lounge – featuring signature cocktails and over 90 whisky labels from across the world
Early Bird Promo
Guests can enjoy 15% savings on Best Available Rates until 31 March 2021 as part of the hotel’s reopening. The limited-time promotion also features complimentary parking, internet access, and 50% off food from the à la carte menu at Peach Blossoms, Peppermint, and Atrium Lounge.
The promotion is designed for everyone, from families with children to couples and solo ‘staycationers’. These experiences are curated for guests to immerse themselves in the new inspiring spaces:
- Family Fun – The stay comes with a play tent, an extra bed and kid’s amenities. Families can have fun with the in-room sand art activity, indulge in unlimited ice-cream, and additional breakfast for up to two children.
- Tipples and Nibbles – Evening cocktails for two, alongside a delectable platter of sweet and savoury snacks will be delivered to the room. Guests can enjoy the hotel’s facilities with a late check-out until 3 PM.
- Day Out – Two tickets to Gardens by the Bay will be provided.
- Pavilion Picnic – A picnic experience in the “insta-worthy” sculptural pavilion that is nestled within the lush greenery of PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay’s iconic atrium.
Terms and conditions apply.