Jake Dyson has unveiled Dyson’s newest addition to its technology portfolio, the Dyson Lightcycle Morph light.
The Dyson Lightcycle Morph has the ability to emulate some of the properties of natural light in multiple different formats. Using Dyson’s unique Daylight Tracking algorithm and 3 warm, 3 cool LEDs, the Dyson Lightcycle Morph continually adjusts its colour temperature and brightness in relation to local daylight, providing the right light for the time of day depending on the user’s location.
It can be used as an:
- Indirect light – The intelligent optical head smoothly rotates 360° to bounce light off walls, floors and ceilings.
- Task light – Focused, powerful light for work, hobbies, make-up application and intricate tasks. Engineered to help reduce eye strain and improve visual performance.
- Feature light – Creates dramatic effects, highlighting art, colours and decorative features. 3-Point Revolve motion enables precise positioning.
- Ambient light – The stem lights up to create a comforting, orange glow. For evening relaxation with reduced blue light.
Features and Specifications:
- Aluminium-polycarbonate composite stem, rotationally perforated with 16,740 apertures
- Intelligent Optical Head with 360° manoeuvrability
- USB-C charger
- Study mode
- Relax mode
- Boost mode
- Wake-up mode
- Sleep mode
- Away mode
- Infrared movement sensor
- Ambient light sensor
Pricing and Availability
The Dyson Lightcycle Morph is now available, priced at S$799 for the Desk variant and S$1,199 for the Floor variant, in Black/Black and White/Silver.
To buy, learn more and experience the Dyson Lightcycle Morph, visit the Dyson Service Centre & Demo Store at Capitol Piazza and Dyson Demo Zone at Westgate Mall.
For more information, visit here.