Celebrate National Day this year with Domino’s Pizza’s range of treats featuring well-loved local flavours!
From its famous Chilli Crab Pizza to desserts including the Banana Kaya and Ondeh-Ondeh Lava Cake – Domino’s special local-themed bundles are a nod to the nation’s 55th birthday starting from just $5.50 with any purchase. With up to 60% in savings, these bundles offer big savings for big flavours.
Celebration Bundle – $5.50
- Set A: 1 Ondeh-Ondeh Lava Cake + 1 can of soft drink
- Set B: 1 Breadstix + 1 can of soft drink
Party Bundle – $15.50
- Combo A: 1 Ondeh-Ondeh Lava Cake + 1 Breadstix/Cinnastix + 1 bottle of soft drink (1.5 litres)
- Combo B: 1 Banana Kaya (6-inch) + 1 Golden Roasted Drummets (8 pieces)
During this period, while dine-in services are open for selected stores, Domino’s Pizza Singapore encourages customers to fulfil their orders here via its Zero Contact delivery and takeaway services.
Dine-in services are available for the following stores:
- Kebun Baru
- Stanley Street
- Arab Street
- Bukit Timah
- Upper Paya Lebar
In addition to social distancing guidelines implemented in our stores, extra precautionary measures are being observed to limit physical contact while upholding food safety. These measures include:
- The use of food barriers during deliveries. Upon arrival at the customer’s door, the rider contacts the customer before placing the food barrier on the ground. The orders are then placed on this barrier to limit physical contact while keeping the food off the ground.
- Regular hand sanitation for all kitchen staff and delivery riders.
- More frequent sanitation of all food contact surfaces
- Hourly sanitization of high touchpoint areas in all our restaurants. These include door handles, the order counters, and public sinks
For more details, visit here.